What do you think about Kapo? (7 Viewers)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
has anyone noticed that auxere are selling all their star players.. are they going into liquidation???

kapo,mexes,cisse,boumsong...?
They need money I guess:D

Then Who CARES about Auxerre !!

Jul 28, 2002
auxerre are not a rich team, nor do they have history and pedigree, thus they have to sell as they cant keep hold of the players, thus they may as well make money.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Dunno if you've mentioned this..but Kapo's goal against Arsenal in last year's Champions League was absolutely delightful, if he shows that sort of talent for us next season then you'll all be eating your criticism - then again, Micco has tonnes of talent and after being starved of starts this (last?) season, it has cost him in a lack of a call up in place of Di Vaio..stupid if you ask me. :angry:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I agree but that was just one goal and Kapo isn't much of a scorer. He'll have to be pretty consistent running up and down that left wing to appease the people who have already started to criticize him here before seeing him hold up the Juve shirt.

He's a gamble but an inexpensive one. And with Deschamps, things are looking up.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I agree but that was just one goal and Kapo isn't much of a scorer. He'll have to be pretty consistent running up and down that left wing to appease the people who have already started to criticize him here before seeing him hold up the Juve shirt.

He's a gamble but an inexpensive one. And with Deschamps, things are looking up.
is dd coming?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
There have been plenty of players in the past who have scored one in a million goals, only to never be heard of again :down:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I'm willing to reserve judgement on Kapo until I see him play for Juve, but it disturbs me that Moggi seems to be on a spree of signing free players, and while I really like that strategie, it does not work without spending money on players too...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I'm willing to reserve judgement on Kapo until I see him play for Juve, but it disturbs me that Moggi seems to be on a spree of signing free players, and while I really like that strategie, it does not work without spending money on players too...
Trabelsi would come for free...........

Aug 1, 2003
I just think Kapo sucked in Auxerre. Davids was not great in Milan. Hopefully he'd do well in Juventus.

trabelsi still has his court thingy. but don't worry, we have zebina. why should we be worried, right, moggi? :groan:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Well not to worry Ian, I think we will be paying enough money for Emerson, Gilardino, and Ferrari, as well as some others.
aaarrrrgghhhhh emerson again....good player, but we will pay a bomb for him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hopefully Kapo will show up good for France today.

Mark, watch closely to see what side of the pitch Kapo usually hangs around, and observe how he controls his touches and passes. That is if he plays.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Hopefully Kapo will show up good for France today.

Mark, watch closely to see what side of the pitch Kapo usually hangs around, and observe how he controls his touches and passes. That is if he plays.
I'll pay close attention to him and a couple more french players too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)