What do you think about Kapo? (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Championships are not won with large collections of individual superstars (see Inter, Real Madrid, Chelsea). It takes a true "team" to win, and that includes a healthy mix of solid role-players added to the superstar elements. It is up to the coach to get the mix right and find the proper team chemistry to play winning football. I have no doubt that Kapo is the important role-player type that every club needs. I hope Zebina works out that way too, but I make no predictions as to the former Roma man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Championships are not won with large collections of individual superstars (see Inter, Real Madrid, Chelsea). It takes a true "team" to win, and that includes a healthy mix of solid role-players added to the superstar elements. It is up to the coach to get the mix right and find the proper team chemistry to play winning football. I have no doubt that Kapo is the important role-player type that every club needs. I hope Zebina works out that way too, but I make no predictions as to the former Roma man.
Exactly Pado. Juventus is known for making stars, not buying them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

unfortunately we lose this identity for some seasons now. the last our own good products are Zambrotta and maybe Camo.
Yeah but we can't produce a new star every other season. It takes time for a process like this, and you need good young players to achieve this. Hopefully in the next year or two, Maresca and Kapo will be the new stars of Juve.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Exactly. Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, and Del Piero are some of the so called home grown products, and guys like Maresca, Gasbarroni, and Kapo could be the next generation of stars as such.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Exactly. Zambrotta, Tacchinardi, and Del Piero are some of the so called home grown products, and guys like Maresca, Gasbarroni, and Kapo could be the next generation of stars as such.
i think gasbarroni is gonna be a great star... and maresca..DAMNN!!! he is a star!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
There are damn plenty of young stars in our Primavera who so many other clubs in the world would be fielding to give them much-needed experience. Imagine if teams like Arsenal or Parma had the likes of Chiumento, Palladino, Boudianski, Onwuachi and Gasbarroni. Would they be rotting in the Primavera and being subbed on in the 90th minute in unimportant matches? Don't think so

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
I've only seen Kampo once, and he didn't do anything. He didn't even look mediocre, but I can't judge a player on one game. I hope he doesn't suck, as so many people seem to think.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
I saw the friendly match between Brazil- France and i really get a good impression about kapo. He is a natural midfielder with creative facility; as fact, he was taking Zidane`s role once the bald left the pitch.
he showed very good ball control when phisically pressed, good timing and good technique in one vs one situation. I think he can be a excellent adittion to juve...
I saw that game and i noticed that kapo is ordinary player ,he is away from zidan level:(

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
There are damn plenty of young stars in our Primavera who so many other clubs in the world would be fielding to give them much-needed experience. Imagine if teams like Arsenal or Parma had the likes of Chiumento, Palladino, Boudianski, Onwuachi and Gasbarroni. Would they be rotting in the Primavera and being subbed on in the 90th minute in unimportant matches? Don't think so
Chiumento and Boudianski are going on loan to Perugia for next season, hopefully they'll turn out fine...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
that's our problem.we don't give youngsters a chance.even a red-hot prospect like olivera can get lost in the depths of the primavera squad.we have to give them playing time.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I just wanna say this. Some of you people have weird standards for success. First you complain that we don't get enough young players that can go on to do great things (ie. Zidane and Davids). Then we get one of the better young prospects in France and you complain that he's not good enough? :D Come on, Kapo is a better prospect than Camo and his potential is considerable. Given the right environment (which Juve supposedly is right ;)), he will mature into a star player.

Aug 26, 2003
good post!

but i also think we can't waste talent of young guys like Maresca, Micco or the more younger guy Chiumento,.. etc.. so i think Maresca and Micco should maybe starter this season and for Chiumento it is to early for playing in first team so good to loan him out!

but also i always think back when del piero was 19 or 20 he was also a hugh talent and he got the chance and he took it!

ok, thats all decision of the new coach, i only hope that we don't forget our young talents!

Aug 1, 2003
that's where some people, or at least I, disagree. Kapo is a good prospect yes and I don't think getting him was a mistake, it's a plus. I just don't think he's "hot" enough like others claim so. And I'm a big fan of Camoranesi, he's one hell of a player for Verona. his football is beautiful. his only problem is his inconsistency, and that he doesn't give as much as he should. and what's worse is that we know he's capable of giving so much more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)