What do you think about Kapo? (2 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I can't understand your harsh criticism, Kapo is just fine... I think that next season he can make his final breakthrough...

Tomer

May 3, 2004
Kapo is cool ' i saw him play in UEFA CL year ago vs arsenal '
and he played well '
he dribbles the ball well he shoots well '
and juve got him for free'
at least he can contribute to juve attack

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

if you think you're better than moggi cs and all juve scouting staffs then so be it.
imo, Moggi cs will only buy players which they thinks have prospect.
don't tell me about all those players who failed in Juve. there's a risk in everything. especially in football field.
I just THINK, my THOUGHT, that he wouldn't add much from what I've seen of him, which I obviously could be wrong, who said anything bout me being better than Moggi etc? And don't treat Moggi and co like gods, they are transfer gurus and have helped Juve enormously to their successes yes but even they could make mistakes. Obviously Kapo is eye catching and must have something that lured Juve to him, every player has that but it's a matter if they're good enough to live up to Juve's standards.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Obviously Kapo is eye catching and must have something that lured Juve to him, every player has that but it's a matter if they're good enough to live up to Juve's standards.
maybe he is/will be up to our standards, we wont be sure until he actually gets to turin....AND gets a chance to play regularly :)

we thot legro was up to our std, but not untiil we gave him a chance that he proved us wrong. so, we have to pass our judgement on kapo next season or maybe during euro 2004.....IF he gets the chance to play ;)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Of all people , I'm the only one here who got to see him play live. He's a damn fine player if I ever saw one so all you haters who feel like commenting yet probably haven't even seen him in action...

SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i dont know much about him... but since we got him for free... i ill not go mad if he turns to be another legro case. I think he will do more good than bad.

Tomer

May 3, 2004
definately kapo will add style to juve attack but without one more midfield playmaker i dont think juve can win something'

in my opinion they ****ed up this season by leting davids go'
someone knows why thats happened?

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tomer ] ++
definately kapo will add style to juve attack but without one more midfield playmaker i dont think juve can win something'

I remember hearing something about him and lippi not agreeing, and I also think that they thought Appiah was going to be a great replacement, WRONG!

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tomer ] ++

davids wanted to go away and that was the only way we could get some money for him. bla bla bla

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
davids wanted to go away and that was the only way we could get some money for him. bla bla bla
Really, I thought he was all for juve, but he and lippi just didn't get along..

Tomer

May 3, 2004
i dont understand this ****ers' trez like '
they gey bunch of money for playing football ' they do what they like still they want more and more money>? fukerz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)