What Car Do You Drive? (4 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This F30 definitely looks beautiful but this generation just didn’t have the fantastic steering feel that the previous generations had.

The current generation is wonderful on the inside and the steering feel is better than the last generation (F30) but not like that of the e46 or e90.
yeah I have the g20 and I love it in every aspect. Only the run flats are kind trash but besides that it’s great

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
My buddy just posted this beaut for sale, gotta say it's fucking sweet

all the genesis models are amazing value for money. imo they have lexus beat in terms of luxury, just the reliability is hit or miss, but their twin turbo v6 has been a tank so far: used in their G70, GV70, GV80, G80 and kia stinger and kia telluride and hyundai palisade

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
all the genesis models are amazing value for money. imo they have lexus beat in terms of luxury, just the reliability is hit or miss, but their twin turbo v6 has been a tank so far: used in their G70, GV70, GV80, G80 and kia stinger and kia telluride and hyundai palisade
What would the bmw equivalent for this be? 750? Id say that's just as unreliable and this looks way better imo

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What would the bmw equivalent for this be? 750? Id say that's just as unreliable and this looks way better imo
for newer models the 760i would be direct competitor, but it's also very ugly outside. inside is nice and it will be faster off the line and top speed the genesis, but who is buying these cars to drag race? i'd take the gensis for sure over this. the genesis imo is competing against s-class and maybach.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Come on guys. Yes, the exterior is important but you need to feel the car as well. You don’t want a car that rolls around on turns and the steering feedback is so important.
Look at this from the Allegri point of view: the result (steering and suspension) counts and the looks (beautiful football) are not that important.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Come on guys. Yes, the exterior is important but you need to feel the car as well. You don’t want a car that rolls around on turns and the steering feedback is so important.
Look at this from the Allegri point of view: the result (steering and suspension) counts and the looks (beautiful football) are not that important.
yeah for sure. i drove the g70 and it was really nice and smooth. liked it a lot.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I'd buy a SF90 if i live in europe. Those unresoposive touch controls would drive me insane if I owned a sf90.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Their styling does not seem to be aimed at the European market though. I can't really put my finger on it, but the cars look out of place here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)