Jun 16, 2020
For anyone who’s interested: the podcast on JRE between Graham Hancock and Flint Dibble is very interesting. I’ve been waiting for more than a year on it.

Hancock with the hypothesis that a advanced and now lost civilisation existed during the last ice age, Dibble debating it from a hard science point of view. It’s a 4 hour conversation so it’s quite long.

Personally I like Hancocks view, because it speaks to the imagination, but I’m not in a position to deny hard science either. Simply due to the fact that so little has been excavated (Amazon, Sahara, underwater) im still on the fence. And it’s not like nothing has been done, the numbers aren’t even that low, but in percentages you’re speaking about less than 5% for all in the above named places.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Cost. Having 4729 kids with 488 women isn't cheap
It’s like 30k to birth one, hospital costs. Insurance covers most if you have it but still

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone should have at least two kids to maintain the status quo. At least. Preferably 3 to create a surplus from you and your wife.
the third world country people are having like 7-8 so they even out the rest of us who don’t have any

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For anyone who’s interested: the podcast on JRE between Graham Hancock and Flint Dibble is very interesting. I’ve been waiting for more than a year on it.

Hancock with the hypothesis that a advanced and now lost civilisation existed during the last ice age, Dibble debating it from a hard science point of view. It’s a 4 hour conversation so it’s quite long.

Personally I like Hancocks view, because it speaks to the imagination, but I’m not in a position to deny hard science either. Simply due to the fact that so little has been excavated (Amazon, Sahara, underwater) im still on the fence. And it’s not like nothing has been done, the numbers aren’t even that low, but in percentages you’re speaking about less than 5% for all in the above named places.
I've come around to recognize the arrogance of modern man and realized past civilizations, once you take in context, were almost as unsophisticated and primitive as our own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 877)