Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is unification church this powerful? Crazy how people can be so duped.
https://time.com/6961050/unification-church-ffwp-moonies-us-election/

I knew about the moons and their greedy cult hold in Japan, but damn was that a wild article to read. Thanks for posting.

They stood out in Japan for the influence, but in the US they would be just another blip on the radar of batshit insane corrupt right wing grifter loonies:

Rev. Sun Myung Moon, who preached that Jesus had entrusted him as the second messiah to complete the task of establishing God's kingdom on Earth and bringing about world peace. Moon’s theology rests on the notion that Eve was seduced by Satan in the Garden of Eden before sleeping with Adam. Followers could cleanse this “original sin” bloodline by marrying a spouse of his choosing and engaging in a series of rituals, including having sex in a variety of preordained positions beneath portraits of Moon in a room liberally sprinkled with salt.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ajbl5zcxzb5wa4c0sazel1ud8t10x6lp5qkljww0&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif

iphy.gif?cid=6c09b952kmedjqh8nkzh5k6gwd3f2g24frmnypb1s5sj2lcu&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Is unification church this powerful? Crazy how people can be so duped.
https://time.com/6961050/unification-church-ffwp-moonies-us-election/
"...best known for mass weddings and anticommunist fervor..."

They'll make a killing here

I do, especially if I'm just at home doing nothing. When I'm out with people I never even check my phone though
Do you think it's more of a boredom/unfulfilled thing then?

- - - Updated - - -

Where my ips at?

1000005849.jpg

I can't believe how many options there were once I started scrolling, I've never seen 95% of these.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Similar to mine but I don't really use my phone for work stuff. I'm really trying to cut down my phone usage, especially during work hours.

Phone addiction is real bruh and it's one of the hardest habits/addictions to break, at least for me.
meditation and get a book reader. if you can't focus on reading, audio books.

i like audibooks and podcasts because i can multitask while listening :gym, cleaning, cooking.

you can learn lots of interesting things or fiction stories. choice is yours just listen/read to things that interest you.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

i like audibooks and podcasts because i can multitask while listening :gym, cleaning, cooking.

you can learn lots of interesting things or fiction stories. choice is yours just listen/read to things that interest you.
I like audio books but can't focus on them while doing other stuff.

Meditation is good and I've been doing it the last few days when I feel the urge to grab my phone. I also do a few pull ups and push ups instead of reaching for my phone. Another thing that helped massively was making my screen black and white. It makes watching short form videos a lot less appealing.

I'm still struggling and go down rabbit holes on themes that interest me when I should be doing work instead but there is some progress.

- - - Updated - - -

"...best known for mass weddings and anticommunist fervor..."

They'll make a killing here

Do you think it's more of a boredom/unfulfilled thing then?

- - - Updated - - -

Where my ips at?

1000005849.jpg

I can't believe how many options there were once I started scrolling, I've never seen 95% of these.
I think it could be down to boredom and unfulfillment. I don't hate my job but it's boring and mentally draining. I realise that I tend to reach for my phone when I know I have a difficult/tedious task to do or when I feel overwhelmed by my workload. I guess it's a form of deflecting when I don't want to do work.

It is silly because I end up doing the work in the end. I just procrastinate.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don’t understand how bestiality is a thing. I keep seeing news and reports of women and men fucking their dogs. Wtf
These people should be executed.
I think it could be down to boredom and unfulfillment. I don't hate my job but it's boring and mentally draining. I realise that I tend to reach for my phone when I know I have a difficult/tedious task to do or when I feel overwhelmed by my workload. I guess it's a form of deflecting when I don't want to do work.

It is silly because I end up doing the work in the end. I just procrastinate.
Same. We're all living the same lives here in the west :D.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

what are some good podcasts you recommend?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Aren't people who call themselves dad/mom to a pet just the worst, i mean it really doesnt get worse than that, id rather hang out with pol pot than a bitch who says yeah I'm a schnauzer mom
Yes. Those ppl creep the absolute fook outta me. This is often an early indicator of a sociopath who would gas a thousand people to save a single pet schnauzer.

Those people have a friendly façade when dealing with other humans, but they'd sell us all out to sex traffickers in a heartbeat. Largely because they fetishize the power structures they can hold with cute little animals as a benevolent god, and other humans threaten that self-ordained lordship because they actually have rights.

These people adore vulnerability in others but resent it for themselves because it means relinquishing their control over others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 925)