Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What's your daily average? @all of Tuz
I checked quickly. Most of today was having music or podcast on at work. Less then the average use.

Tho some weekdays the usage may be higher and not just leisure social media but me using work apps for communication or other things related to it. Plus 1-2 hours train commute for work that I stream plenty on.

But mainly music, twitter, this place or discord lol

Attachments

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I checked quickly. Most of today was having music or podcast on at work. Less then the average use.

Tho some weekdays the usage may be higher and not just leisure social media but me using work apps for communication or other things related to it. Plus 1-2 hours train commute for work that I stream plenty on.

1-2 hours commute? dude i am so sorry that sucks

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Y'all have it rough. I complain when I have to commute into my office in DC which can take even 2 hours at times and I get to stay at a hotel which I expense. Don't know how you do it, just get a remote job.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

it is 1-2 hours one way or home and back?

if it's one way i think it's time for u to consider something better. 2 hours one way commute is hell

Y'all have it rough. I complain when I have to commute into my office in DC which can take even 2 hours at times and I get to stay at a hotel which I expense. Don't know how you do it, just get a remote job.
remote jobs a dream for an introvert, but must be hell if you an extrovert

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What's your daily average? @all of Tuz
I'm not sure how to find that info

- - - Updated - - -

I thank God everyday for mine.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

if it's one way i think it's time for u to consider something better. 2 hours one way commute is hell

I’m basically in the middle. So as long as I don’t have to go in more than a few times a quarter, I’m in good shape.

I'm not sure how to find that info

- - - Updated - - -

I thank God everyday for mine.
It really is nice. But I wouldn’t mind taking the train into Manhattan now and then if they paid me for it. But they would have to pay me that high scale shit.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I’m basically in the middle. So as long as I don’t have to go in more than a few times a quarter, I’m in good shape.

It really is nice. But I wouldn’t mind taking the train into Manhattan now and then if they paid me for it. But they would have to pay me that high scale shit.
I love Manhattan. But the whole getting dressed up, waking up 2 hours earlier, not having friends there, and having less privacy turn me off too it. I always say to myself "I'll go in next week," and then just don't. Technically I'm supposed to be hybrid but shhhh. I don't think I make "high scale shit" either :p

I do miss the food options though, there is no bad choice.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It's a way of life

but it beats sitting in a car in traffic bc at least in Manhattan you're always moving

plus I get my steps in

and earthquakes don't stop us

- - - Updated - - -

Or slow us down

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don’t think I would like to live in Manhattan. I guess that you have to be of a certain mindset to live there. Living in the slow motion South, you kind of get used to a laid back lifestyle.
I've done both - DFW and NYC - and yes they're both very distinct. But it's all about personal adaptability. Hoomans are capable of quite a bit at their core outside of the last 30 years of grooming to become sheep and pigeons.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

It's to another city (Stockholm) then the one I live in. Around 45 minutes one way from door to door. So total 1 hr 30 mins for whole day both ways. With traffic delays at winter time sometimes can reach 2 hours whole day.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@swag Guess who's a bi coastal earthquake survivor
Congratulations, brother. I'm sure you were as chill as a g&t with Monkey 47 Schwarzenegger Dry and ice spheres.

I remember my first earthquake experience. It was a 6.9 in Norcal. My reaction was first like "WTF is this?" followed by "Oh, earthquake... just chill, these happen all the time." Then I learned the Oakland Cypress Freeway collapsed.

Speaking of bi-coastal... there's an anti-abortion march going on outside my window right now in Lisbon. It's like 98% dudes.

You know, you tell dudes that "well, it's different if you're the one with the vajayjay", they get offended, and then you surgically allow them to get a vijayjay ... and then they start complaining about that. :rolleyes2: When it comes to abortion, I only listen to men with uteruses.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Similar to mine but I don't really use my phone for work stuff. I'm really trying to cut down my phone usage, especially during work hours.

Phone addiction is real bruh and it's one of the hardest habits/addictions to break, at least for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 865)