IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
i thought you liked it

a few years ago there was a discussion about it and iirc you were one of the very few who actually praised it to some extent. what happened?
Hmm, I don't think so. I just searched my old posts and couldn't find anything but I have linked Reddit a few times, usually linking twisted subreddits like r/adultery

Nothing happened. It's just that people have the worst opinions on there and everyone pretends to be knowledgeable. "Truth" gets established in every subreddit and that's what people run with.

Say for instance, the post is about health optimisation in a certain area, people will be quoting studies without actually understanding them a la Huberman. Or say you're struggling with poor sleep and visit the sleep or insomnia subreddits, they'll be filled with negativity that fuels your own negativity. People get stuck in these negative loops.

Generally opinions are shit, and people aren't funny. Tuz is life.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For anyone who’s interested: the podcast on JRE between Graham Hancock and Flint Dibble is very interesting. I’ve been waiting for more than a year on it.

Hancock with the hypothesis that a advanced and now lost civilisation existed during the last ice age, Dibble debating it from a hard science point of view. It’s a 4 hour conversation so it’s quite long.

Personally I like Hancocks view, because it speaks to the imagination, but I’m not in a position to deny hard science either. Simply due to the fact that so little has been excavated (Amazon, Sahara, underwater) im still on the fence. And it’s not like nothing has been done, the numbers aren’t even that low, but in percentages you’re speaking about less than 5% for all in the above named places.
Watched a small bit.

It's a fair point about why is there much archaeological evidence for hunter gatherer populations at the time, but none of any advanced civilizations.

You would think that any such civilization would leave behind more traces of their existence than stones and bones.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Depends what you mean by worst.

LinkedIn and Threads are the most cringe by far

Reddit is gay af, but can be useful

Facebook is like boomer world now

Instagram is whatever

Twitter is the best imo

Tuz is the GOAT for sure tho
This is true, depends on the definition. For me worst = most retarded userbase. You're right about LinkedIn too, pure corporate delusion.

Jun 16, 2020
Watched a small bit.

It's a fair point about why is there much archaeological evidence for hunter gatherer populations at the time, but none of any advanced civilizations.

You would think that any such civilization would leave behind more traces of their existence than stones and bones.
Well yes I agree but to counter that, it wouldn’t be like we had true countries, it might’ve been a region that was ahead of others and hunter gatherers living in the rest of the world. With advanced civilisation he doesn’t mean a civilisation that invented the printing press and steel ships already, but rather a civilisation that used longitude, advanced knowledge of astrology and might’ve had the earlier form of agriculture. Than there are a few cites that mainstream archeology doesn’t accept yet as being older than we’re thinking now, plus everything that hasn’t been found yet. Plato also plays a massive role in this.

Of places that haven’t been found yet that’s also where the Younger Dryas Impact Theory comes in.

I like listening to him, he has nice alternative ideas and for me as a consumer it doesn’t have to be accurate right now, just like theoretical physicists who really look to the boundaries of what’s possible within quantum and who make your mind blow.

Btw Diana Pasulka on JRE might also be within your interest, a professor of religious science who looks into the UAP phenomenon from her point of view. Some parts of it make your mind blow

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
For anyone who’s interested: the podcast on JRE between Graham Hancock and Flint Dibble is very interesting. I’ve been waiting for more than a year on it.

Hancock with the hypothesis that a advanced and now lost civilisation existed during the last ice age, Dibble debating it from a hard science point of view. It’s a 4 hour conversation so it’s quite long.

Personally I like Hancocks view, because it speaks to the imagination, but I’m not in a position to deny hard science either. Simply due to the fact that so little has been excavated (Amazon, Sahara, underwater) im still on the fence. And it’s not like nothing has been done, the numbers aren’t even that low, but in percentages you’re speaking about less than 5% for all in the above named places.
I’m literally listening to this ep rn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 722)