X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Aren't people who call themselves dad/mom to a pet just the worst, i mean it really doesnt get worse than that, id rather hang out with pol pot than a bitch who says yeah I'm a schnauzer mom
How people talk to pets can get way worse. Whether use a cutesy/ baby voice or they speak it to it in full sentences like its a person and can understand every word.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Aren't people who call themselves dad/mom to a pet just the worst, i mean it really doesnt get worse than that, id rather hang out with pol pot than a bitch who says yeah I'm a schnauzer mom
Good thing we don't know each other then.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Those ppl creep the absolute fook outta me. This is often an early indicator of a sociopath who would gas a thousand people to save a single pet schnauzer.

Those people have a friendly façade when dealing with other humans, but they'd sell us all out to sex traffickers in a heartbeat. Largely because they fetishize the power structures they can hold with cute little animals as a benevolent god, and other humans threaten that self-ordained lordship because they actually have rights.

These people adore vulnerability in others but resent it for themselves because it means relinquishing their control over others.
I would absolutely gas 1000 people to save my dogs.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Some wild shit in Sydney last night.

And then to deal with fuckwit 2A Muricans saying “hurrr durrr u took away your gunz and no one could defend themselves” - forgetting the fact that if we still had the pre-1996 gun laws, it would have probably been a massacre on the scale of Port Arthur anyway.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

And then to deal with fuckwit 2A Muricans saying “hurrr durrr u took away your gunz and no one could defend themselves” - forgetting the fact that if we still had the pre-1996 gun laws, it would have probably been a massacre on the scale of Port Arthur anyway.
Would they have called the police officer a hero if they had been a male?

- - - Updated - - -

@X Æ A-12 this is directed at you you fookin redneck

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

The difference is that this incident will probably be in etched in Australian history. In ‘Murica, it would be just be a regular Saturday morning.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

And there’s been what’s described a “terrorist attack” at an Assyrian church at Wakeley (5 mins from where I live) by a 16 year old kid of Muslim background. He stabbed the bishop and priest and a few of the attendants. The locals detained him and severed his finger lmao

This city is turning to shit by the day. I blame a lot of this on how expensive it is to live here, young people unable to afford homes or rent, rising poverty and shitty access to mental health services.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 930)