Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
My auntie (probably classifies as a Karen) is one of those people who has an irrational obsession with being on time every single place. At her sons (my cousin) wedding, she made sure that all us family members were at the venue 5 hours before time. My uncle was so pissed but couldn’t do anything about it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My auntie (probably classifies as a Karen) is one of those people who has an irrational obsession with being on time every single place. At her sons (my cousin) wedding, she made sure that all us family members were at the venue 5 hours before time. My uncle was so pissed but couldn’t do anything about it.
You never know when an Indian cargo ship might crash the bridge and all

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But 5 hours early isn't on time.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
there is no way this story is real.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
there is no way this story is real.
It is bro. This was at the President Nixon library. We got there at 2 PM and the function started at 7 PM. We had to order food for the whole family while waiting etc etc.
My uncle owns a pretty large engineering corporation and auntie does the pay roll. You should see her when she has to do the payroll. She drives everyone nuts and the whole house is at the edge.

For domestic flights, she has to be at the airport 4 hours prior to departure.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is a close friend and I'm a groomsman, so I have to be involved in all the extraneous bullshit surrounding it too which is really my issue. I love them both but it's just so much work and money for no reason.

That sucks, but if it's your closed ones and peeps you love, then bear with it, its their special day so we remain patient with all the bs of that.

I gone through that twice as the one in charge for organising things from grooms side. One time it was smooth and one time super chaotic lol Family they marry into matter so much for the organising lol

- - - Updated - - -

It is bro. This was at the President Nixon library. We got there at 2 PM and the function started at 7 PM. We had to order food for the whole family while waiting etc etc.
My uncle owns a pretty large engineering corporation and auntie does the pay roll. You should see her when she has to do the payroll. She drives everyone nuts and the whole house is at the edge.

For domestic flights, she has to be at the airport 4 hours prior to departure.

For the airport part she is right, that's smart, so much can go wrong so I'm usually there 3 hours before departure on international flights.

But for everything else she seems insanely OCD. No way I would agreed to being at a venue 5 hours before it starts.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I got married in September last year, honestly marrying is a great experience. Was way more fun than I anticipated.
You did it right, my friend. There's nothing sadder than not getting to enjoy your own wedding. :juventus:

In other news, this whole White House trans Easter bloodbath made me want to wish everyone a Happy Easter with this classic video:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 724)