Strickland

May 17, 2019
My 1st grader, who doesnt speak much english, has been watching trolls3 on repeat. She misheard the lyrics of nsyncs title track and has been running around the house singing "just let me take you to a better place, I'm gonna make you kiss the cyanide".

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can anyone with kids explain to me why you would want to post pictures of ur kids next to various types of food for social media posts? There’s some people I know who have kids and every now and then post their babies laying next to sugar snap peas, tacos, and this time… pizza.

Is this the fucking Comet Pedo Pizza conspiracy in real life or something? These fucking people.

Jun 16, 2020
Can anyone with kids explain to me why you would want to post pictures of ur kids next to various types of food for social media posts? There’s some people I know who have kids and every now and then post their babies laying next to sugar snap peas, tacos, and this time… pizza.

Is this the fucking Comet Pedo Pizza conspiracy in real life or something? These fucking people.
Maybe it’s to compare the nutritional value of both

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm so tired of weddings, even moreso being in wedding parties.

Unless its your sibling/close cousin/best friend, dont go.

I declined to go the 3 last weddings I was invited to. And 2 more coming this summer imma peace out on.

I'm fine with engagement parties, reasonably normal casual affairs, but stuffy and stiff weddings unless any of the two are people specially close to me, feels just like tedious waste of time.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Unless its your sibling/close cousin/best friend, dont go.

I declined to go the 3 last weddings I was invited to. And 2 more coming this summer imma peace out on.

I'm fine with engagement parties, reasonably normal casual affairs, but stuffy and stiff weddings unless any of the two are people specially close to me, feels just like tedious waste of time.
It is a close friend and I'm a groomsman, so I have to be involved in all the extraneous bullshit surrounding it too which is really my issue. I love them both but it's just so much work and money for no reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 784)