swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@swag, how are you doing bro? Hopefully feeling much better.
Hey, sorry for the slow reply. I've been off the Tuz a bit this week. But thanks for asking! :heart: Tuzzers have been really cool and checking in... it means a lot. (I'm looking at you, @GordoDeCentral :hi:.)

The good news is things have been going about as well as expected. I only have three infusion treatments left, once per month, and my daily oral meds for the next 9 months. My body has reacted to all that about as good as can be expected. And the care here, while a touch industrial at times, has been excellent with cool people who are on top of it. Impressive for a free public healthcare system in Portugal, really.

So three months in this year-long program, I'm kind of now at cruising altitude getting ready for the long rest of the flight. Unlike the first few months of takeoff and turbulence, I can now take off the seatbelt and walk about the cabin. If you look at my blood labs, you'd never know anything was wrong with me. And healthwise, I feel pretty much 100% of normal again. No more anemia and even my blood oxygen is back to normal.

This process is about loading up regularly with a lot of meds for a year. Kind of like baking a cake for a set amount of time. After which there's a good likelihood that I'll be in remission and won't have to continue to take any meds to keep my immune system from messing with my red blood cells. So that's the hope.

The main issue now is complications with all the meds. I'm intentionally immunosuppressed, so catching a cough becomes a much more serious thing. And last week I had some inflammation show up in my joints and literally made my gluteus maximus ass hurt for days, so I had to sit on soft chairs for a while. Or maybe I'm just butthurt about Allegri. Stupid crap like that you have to put up with.

Now aren't you sorry you asked? :lol3:

How's things with you?

If you want to change your life for the better then I’ll write you a personal recommendation to Hustlers University.

i was recently promoted to dean of admissions
Congrats, mang!

I have a business proposal for you. You know how like OnlyFans seems to attract not only entrepreneurial strippers but also the occasional amputee school teacher who caters to a handful of dudes with a deep fetish for scratching herself with a yard rake?

I'm thinking of going the other direction in this era of social media overexposure.

The name: OnlyH8rs

The concept: Using generative AI, we cater to haters by producing fake photos of all the peeps you are overly sick of seeing and hearing about. We render them not naked, but with a garbage back tied over their heads and their bodies encased with honey and fire ants.

That sort of thing. Think we might have a business opportunity here? I mean, think of all the Allegri haters this could service.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Hey, sorry for the slow reply. I've been off the Tuz a bit this week. But thanks for asking! :heart: Tuzzers have been really cool and checking in... it means a lot. (I'm looking at you, @GordoDeCentral :hi:.)

The good news is things have been going about as well as expected. I only have three infusion treatments left, once per month, and my daily oral meds for the next 9 months. My body has reacted to all that about as good as can be expected. And the care here, while a touch industrial at times, has been excellent with cool people who are on top of it. Impressive for a free public healthcare system in Portugal, really.

So three months in this year-long program, I'm kind of now at cruising altitude getting ready for the long rest of the flight. Unlike the first few months of takeoff and turbulence, I can now take off the seatbelt and walk about the cabin. If you look at my blood labs, you'd never know anything was wrong with me. And healthwise, I feel pretty much 100% of normal again. No more anemia and even my blood oxygen is back to normal.

This process is about loading up regularly with a lot of meds for a year. Kind of like baking a cake for a set amount of time. After which there's a good likelihood that I'll be in remission and won't have to continue to take any meds to keep my immune system from messing with my red blood cells. So that's the hope.

The main issue now is complications with all the meds. I'm intentionally immunosuppressed, so catching a cough becomes a much more serious thing. And last week I had some inflammation show up in my joints and literally made my gluteus maximus ass hurt for days, so I had to sit on soft chairs for a while. Or maybe I'm just butthurt about Allegri. Stupid crap like that you have to put up with.

Now aren't you sorry you asked? :lol3:

How's things with you?
Wonderful to hear that you are doing better. I can’t imagine how difficult things must have been initially. These situations put things in perspective.
Hopefully, your only worry at this time should be a bald man who probably dreams of a goalless draw as the pinnacle of success.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Congrats, mang!

I have a business proposal for you. You know how like OnlyFans seems to attract not only entrepreneurial strippers but also the occasional amputee school teacher who caters to a handful of dudes with a deep fetish for scratching herself with a yard rake?

I'm thinking of going the other direction in this era of social media overexposure.

The name: OnlyH8rs

The concept: Using generative AI, we cater to haters by producing fake photos of all the peeps you are overly sick of seeing and hearing about. We render them not naked, but with a garbage back tied over their heads and their bodies encased with honey and fire ants.

That sort of thing. Think we might have a business opportunity here? I mean, think of all the Allegri haters this could service.
Let’s make this happen

l will be your Mr Wonderful

Jun 16, 2020
I’ll have a surprise party for a friend in a few hours. We always organise something when one of us becomes father. On the background his girlfriend is definitely the weak link because she’s stressing to much. Yesterday a friend misspoke something so he should be feeling something is going on. Plan A the normal ‘get someone to place x and everyone yells surprise’ went to shit.

Plan B: Put our suits and boxing gloves on. Drive to his house, beat his ass. Kidnap him. Drive to a quiet place, make him think the restaurant is there. Beat his ass again. Soften him up with whiskey. Drive to the restaurant and make him enjoy his night, bring him home again.

So it might be me but Plan B definitely sounds like the nicer plan. Anyway wish him luck, at 33 years old my buddy will finally become a man tonight.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wonderful to hear that you are doing better. I can’t imagine how difficult things must have been initially. These situations put things in perspective.
Hopefully, your only worry at this time should be a bald man who probably dreams of a goalless draw as the pinnacle of success.
Surprisingly it was more bewildering than difficult. I can roll pretty well with some wild stuff for a while. But it takes time to get your bearings.

But yeah, the good news now is I am only worried about Allegri taking off years of my life than anything related to my leukemia.

Let’s make this happen

l will be your Mr Wonderful
:D But Mr. Wonderful... I mean, that guy is an entertainment TV clown that's branded as a shrewd investor. I am really surprised how many people fall for that persona when his only measure of success is to sell eyeballs to advertisers.

I’ll have a surprise party for a friend in a few hours. We always organise something when one of us becomes father.
Is this like a monthly occurrence?? It sure reads like this. How many kids do the two of you have running around in this world with various mothers??!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:D But Mr. Wonderful... I mean, that guy is an entertainment TV clown that's branded as a shrewd investor. I am really surprised how many people fall for that persona when his only measure of success is to sell eyeballs to advertisers.

?!
false, he also succeeded in getting his wife out of charges after she killed two people in a DUI

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I guess it's safe to assuming there will be no purchasing of Chef Wonderful wine in Portugal

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think it’s genuinely one of the most romantic dreams ever that will hit you like a brick wall with realism once you finally started. Must be exhausting running a restaurant
It's exhausting for people with 20-30 years experience, imagine what it's like for someone who's never done it before. Way too many variables to manage. Food trucks on the other hand are not such a bad idea, minimal investment and it's like cooking for your friends when they come over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)