GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No one said you have to be public about either though.
Plenty of people with a lot of money out there now though
That's really naive. Anyone with over 100 mil gets intel'ed the fuck out. Let alone billioanaires. But trillionaire? You have the ability to rule the world. Same with ability to cure any illness. Pretty sure you will go viral in 2 hours. You will be top news within 24 everywhere in the world. People have gotten offed for a lot, a loooooooot less. You can't wield power if you dont have the structure/system to sustain it.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Speaking of money, what intrigues me are those 75+ year-old billionaires herding money. Taking life expectancy stats into account, past 75, you can pop at any moment. Of course, you help build a comfy nest for your offspring but how many billions do you need?

Having said all this, I wish I was a billionaire too. :)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Speaking of money, what intrigues me are those 75+ year-old billionaires herding money. Taking life expectancy stats into account, past 75, you can pop at any moment. Of course, you help build a comfy nest for your offspring but how many billions do you need?

Having said all this, I wish I was a billionaire too. :)
they're frightened of death and their inability to control it so it forces them into overdrive doing something they can control like earning more money even though the cruel joke remains that they can never buy their way out of the inevitable

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
they're frightened of death and their inability to control it so it forces them into overdrive doing something they can control like earning more money even though the cruel joke remains that they can never buy their way out of the inevitable
The noble seek a heroic death, the meek will do anything to stay alive, even at the expense of actually living.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 674)