Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I miss when Peele was funny.

I think my favorite might actually be where he totally disses the eager Mr. White Man Bun at the end.

Give it time.

Exactly lol

They released such insane volume of sketches that's hard to keep track sometimes, very short sketches but we'll thought out allways lol. Now Peele just want us to have nightmares lol.

The intricacies and themes of their sketches was usually top notch tho lol. Especially the acting itself.

Prison sketches, bald black guy wanting to obliviously join skinheads gang cuz they bald like him lol. Or parody of differences between brittish actors playing Americans vs actual Americans lol

- - - Updated - - -

This one is short and straight to the point :D

Imagine you are a TSA agent, and you watch this gem about you lol

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
1697979707789.png

local ikea accepted a return for a product, this is the receipt. guy waited in the queue for a while, answered an incoming phone call while waiting, then when it was his turn and the customer service guy started to talk to him, he asked his caller to wait, returned the product and left. at home he realized that on the return receipt the customer ("vevő") was id'd as "telefonáló fasz", something like "dick on the phone" or "telephoning dickhead" :lol3:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@s4tch Hungary miles ahead of the rest of Europe.

first of all she's lying in her first sentence (didn't bother to watch the rest), the introduction of the flat rate created a deficit of 400bn huf iirc in the budget its first year. they tried to compensate it with a world record standard vat rate (27%), that didn't work for different reasons, then they introduced special taxes for several sectors like telecom service providers, banks, etc. they even taxed the fucking chips/snacks, so if you come to hungary, the standard chio pack isn't 100g but 60g lol. the flat rate also created a huge net wage gap between people, as the minimum wage was tax free before, and those on higher wages had 2 additional progressive rates to deal with. so it benefited those with high wages but screwed with the wallets of the poorest. well done. and i could go on about it for days. so it's not that rosy like she's trying to sell.

second of all, the tax exemption for mothers of 4 is a gimmick. just check how many people are affected, what's the ethnicity of the majority, and do they even work. it's obviously nice for a few families, i have a good friend who's a surgeon and have 4 kids and they are obviously grateful for all that $$$. but despite all of these efforts, hungary is facing an immense demographic issue, so these measures clearly don't work.

we have an other tax relief for u25 employees. imagine the face of the seniors when they learn how much those young fuckers earn with the help of the government. also imagine the face of the youngsters when they have their 25th birthdays and the next month their net salary drops cause they should start paying the personal income tax, like anyone else. so imagine all the tension it creates.

you know how many tax types we have? https://nav.gov.hu/en/main-tiles/LISTACCOUNTNR/List_of_account_numbe20160530 - top link on the right opens a pdf, prepare to be shocked. (not all account numbers belong to a different tax type, some of them are for fines, but you'll get the idea.)

thanks to our brilliant foreign policy and economic policy, we're certainly miles ahead of the rest of europe in one metric though: inflation. for example before the last elections (2022.04.), the government did what nobody did before in this country: they returned all of the yearly personal income tax advances of those who had at least one kid. what did families do with it? yup, they spent it, so everyone raised their prices when the tax returns hit the wallets. :baus: and again, i could go on about it for days.

1698017589143.png

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
first of all she's lying in her first sentence (didn't bother to watch the rest), the introduction of the flat rate created a deficit of 400bn huf iirc in the budget its first year. they tried to compensate it with a world record standard vat rate (27%), that didn't work for different reasons, then they introduced special taxes for several sectors like telecom service providers, banks, etc. they even taxed the fucking chips/snacks, so if you come to hungary, the standard chio pack isn't 100g but 60g lol. the flat rate also created a huge net wage gap between people, as the minimum wage was tax free before, and those on higher wages had 2 additional progressive rates to deal with. so it benefited those with high wages but screwed with the wallets of the poorest. well done. and i could go on about it for days. so it's not that rosy like she's trying to sell.

second of all, the tax exemption for mothers of 4 is a gimmick. just check how many people are affected, what's the ethnicity of the majority, and do they even work. it's obviously nice for a few families, i have a good friend who's a surgeon and have 4 kids and they are obviously grateful for all that $$$. but despite all of these efforts, hungary is facing an immense demographic issue, so these measures clearly don't work.

we have an other tax relief for u25 employees. imagine the face of the seniors when they learn how much those young fuckers earn with the help of the government. also imagine the face of the youngsters when they have their 25th birthdays and the next month their net salary drops cause they should start paying the personal income tax, like anyone else. so imagine all the tension it creates.

you know how many tax types we have? https://nav.gov.hu/en/main-tiles/LISTACCOUNTNR/List_of_account_numbe20160530 - top link on the right opens a pdf, prepare to be shocked. (not all account numbers belong to a different tax type, some of them are for fines, but you'll get the idea.)

thanks to our brilliant foreign policy and economic policy, we're certainly miles ahead of the rest of europe in one metric though: inflation. for example before the last elections (2022.04.), the government did what nobody did before in this country: they returned all of the yearly personal income tax advances of those who had at least one kid. what did families do with it? yup, they spent it, so everyone raised their prices when the tax returns hit the wallets. :baus: and again, i could go on about it for days.

1698017589143.png
your evidence is anecdotal, do you have stats to back up?. generally speaking higher income people tend to have fewer kids, and lower income more kids

sounds like great policy. love it. young people spend money into economy on local businesses or save to buy houses from those seniors who had years to earn income and buy houses, thus saving the seniors from a life of a owning a home they can't sell since young people taxed to death.

people with kids also spend money lots of money. they have no choice.

kids are expensive, those parents will re spend all money saved from income taxes back into economy anyway for kids.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... generally speaking higher income people tend to have fewer kids, and lower income more kids...
thanks for confirming my point. jobless gypsies become parents of 4 by the time they're 23, while those who pursue a career often realize that they are single & 38

so if you provide mothers of 4 (only mothers, no fathers lol) with a tax free status, you're not saving any taxes, because those gypsies who "squirt out fetuses like a popcorn machine" are the ones who are affected, and they never worked in their lives, and they never will. there are exceptions, but by the grand scheme of things, you'll not losing too much of tax revenue, while at the same time you can have the president of the republic bragging about it on twitter

which evidence is anecdotal?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the surgeon having 4 kids, thus making it seem like higher earning people are not paying taxes.

my point here is gypsies or not, the ones with kids will spend all money saved from taxes avoided back into local economy. restaurants, school supplies, kid supplises, clothing, cars, gasoline, college, universities... etc.

kids aren't cheap to raise. most of the money saved from taxes will recirculate back into local economy in another forum, thus taxes will be paid back anyway just on goods taxes instead of income tax. then those businesses will also pay higher tax due to higher profit.

i think it's a smart strategy to keep people spending in an inflation affected economy. this is a long term one though so results won't be right away obvious.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
the surgeon having 4 kids, thus making it seem like higher earning people are not paying taxes.

my point here is gypsies or not, the ones with kids will spend all money saved from taxes avoided back into local economy. restaurants, school supplies, kid supplises, clothing, cars, gasoline, college, universities... etc.

kids aren't cheap to raise. most of the money saved from taxes will recirculate back into local economy in another forum, thus taxes will be paid back anyway just on goods taxes instead of income tax. then those businesses will also pay higher tax due to higher profit.

i think it's a smart strategy to keep people spending in an inflataion affected economy. this is a long term one though so results won't be right away obvious.
The dude is massively underestimating how expensive kids are.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah, i mean if we break it down into a simpler way it can be really eye opening.

let's take groceries for example.

give me an example of how much it would cost you to buy groceries for either a week or a month on average. just include neccessies and no restaurants or bars or entertainment

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the friend that i mentioned is an exception, and i mentioned it as an exception

also nice straw man, i never said anything like kids are cheap to raise

i think it's a smart strategy to keep people spending in an inflation affected economy
ouch, i'll stop here

which dude?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
yeah, i mean if we break it down into a simpler way it can be really eye opening.

let's take groceries for example.

give me an example of how much it would cost you to buy groceries for either a week or a month on average. just include neccessies and no restaurants or bars or entertainment
For a week it now costs me about 150 euros, whereas without the kid it would be around 90.

But really that's just one small thing. There's so much you have to pay. Like daycare. That's about 450 a month.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374,876
    That's mad cheap for daycare. I think there are some places here where it's between 500 and 1,000 dollars per week, per kid.

I looked it up, the average in the US is 1,231 dollars a month, or about 8% to 19% of median family income per child, per year. This is according to the Dept. of Labor.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    That's mad cheap for daycare. I think there are some places here where it's between 500 and 1,000 dollars per week, per kid.
    You always have to take into account our taxes though and our income is lower (though apparently recent studies show Belgians are among the richest in the world).

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #374,878
    You always have to take into account our taxes though and our income is lower (though apparently recent studies show Belgians are among the richest in the world).

Oh, I totally understand. You should sponsor me to move there and be your buddy guy friend.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    For a week it now costs me about 150 euros, whereas without the kid it would be around 90.

But really that's just one small thing. There's so much you have to pay. Like daycare. That's about 450 a month.

in hungary the daycare is a state financed service, it is free. there are private services for the rich and famous but only the food is different lol. mothers also get to stay home for 2 years (no typo) after the kid's born.

belgium is indeed mad though. we have friends in liége, the wife is hungarian, we visited them this summer. she told us that kids go to school even when they're sick, a running nose, a flu or a cold with a slight fever wouldn't stop them, because grandparents are either dead or live too far away, and a babysitter would be way too expensive. they can afford new bmw's and merc's but no babysitting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 565)