swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
How would you feel if you were this guy? To be responsible for the deaths of two of your nephews. Hope this cunt rots in jail for years and years.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/two-children-dead-in-sydney-car-crash-20230826-p5dzlm.html
So it's not just Muricans who can't drive anymore.

Punching him seriously crossed my mind, but it would probably cause on big brawl. I went on ignore mode instead, didnt look him in to eyes or talked to him anymore.
Just tell him "You roll a joint, I roll your upper lip, beeyotch."

ZOMG. YouTube Shorts is as annoying and unwatchable as TikTok. :inter:

Is anyone from Canada , i want to ask him something personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Top or bottom?

Well, she does have a point that darkies and whiteys evolved on different lands with different climates and different diets. Which is why you take any hardworking immigrant laborer and bring them to America, and within a year they're obese.

I always knew the boiling point of water decreased as altitude increases, but do you know why?
UAPs?

Yo @swag where are you at these days bro? I'll be visiting Portugal pretty soon.
Yo Zé! Was in Chicago the past week for family, but back in Lisbon as of yesterday, brother! Hit me up!

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
ZOMG. YouTube Shorts is as annoying and unwatchable as TikTok. :inter:
It’s been more than 2 years since I deleted that shit.

Yo Zé! Was in Chicago the past week for family, but back in Lisbon as of yesterday, brother! Hit me up!
It's cool to know you live in Lisbon. I have always wanted to visit.

- - - Updated - - -

No one. She doesn't matter, like 99% of people on the planet.
Exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)