Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah im still angry tbh. Imagine being that age and smoking weed with a bunch of kids around you

Why does the standard have to be so low with many people
That age? Not sure what you're talking about, imo majority of 25 year olds are immature braindead kids. In the past such age used to represent more maturity but nowadays the difference between 20, 23 and 25 is minimal.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Anyone driven the Carretera Austral and have any recommendations for places to see along the way/ hikes to do? Girlfriend just surprised me with a trip down there to drive it in February/March next year.

@GordoDeCentral @IliveForJuve
I haven't so I wouldn't know what to recommend. Some of the sights along the way look crazy.

Enjoy broski.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Anyone driven the Carretera Austral and have any recommendations for places to see along the way/ hikes to do? Girlfriend just surprised me with a trip down there to drive it in February/March next year.

That sounds really awesome, I've only been to the north of chile. But the country and its people are pretty bacan! I'm sure you'll have a great time there. Puro carrete!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I can't for the life of me understand why you'd ask for advice from @IliveForJuve

Almost no trafficking takes place there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)