Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I missed you :touched:

@Mohad i have strict daily deadlines, and i'm doing to keep up, i only use the answers and chat gpt to understand what i'm seeing/doing, EVERYTHING is new to me, i'm starting at ground 0, most my cohort already know a couple languages or fresh comp sci graduates. i intend on taking this seriously, i have no intention of being in a classroom again

@swag i'm looking forward to the first project so it can help my learning

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also Learning something that compex is not a race, so pace yourself according to your level and put the time in to grow gradually in the grind.

And short cuts and shit like that is one thing as a kid in school, but it's just detrimental as an adult trying to learn a skill for a living. Just cheating yourself in that, not them.

But I genuinely wish you good luck walalo, you got this, just give it your all.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
appreciate it broski!!

yeah only reason i cheat is to move forward in the program, i'd never come up with a solution myself without looking at chat gpt or my brother's log in for solution. usually, i always make sure i kinda understand the gist of each line of code, and when I'm completely lost and don't know what a line does exactly, i ask chat gpt to explain as if i'm new and it usually helps, it feels impossible to do if i dont use either of those tools i have because i have no reference point other than a super basic prep module i had to complete before the program started
look at this fake jew trying to undermine a black man trying to do better :andyandbarcelona:

seriously though, I'm not to lazy to learn, it's literally completely foreign concepts which i have had no exposure to, I'm sure things will start getting better, only on week 1 out of 12.
:lol: Oh. Yes it definitely will get better then. If this is your first exposure to it though I'd definitely recommend looking into some supplementary material, maybe watch some YouTube videos on subjects you're having difficulty with. Sometimes just slight differences in how things are explained can make everything click together in my experience.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Your first mistake was not paying for that shit with your own money
Dunno about mistake but you’re right I’d value it more and I would have come prepared for it had I paid 14k for it.
Either way talked to one of the instructors, she told me there’s always a few fresh newbies like me and I shouldn’t expect being job ready just with this program. I’ll have to do a lot of work post-bootcamp. Inshallah it’ll go well, think my expectations are pretty tempered.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dunno about mistake but you’re right I’d value it more and I would have come prepared for it had I paid 14k for it.
Either way talked to one of the instructors, she told me there’s always a few fresh newbies like me and I shouldn’t expect being job ready just with this program. I’ll have to do a lot of work post-bootcamp. Inshallah it’ll go well, think my expectations are pretty tempered.
Do your best my brother, i know deep down you are a very driven person and you don't like to lose, channel that and take on the challenge.

Jun 16, 2020
Was at the birthday of my nephew who celebrated his 11th birthday. His oldest brother, 25 years old, smokes weed. When I arrived I saw him rolling a joint. Said him several times that he shouldn’t smoke weed near children, he didn’t care. It kinda destroyed my mood tonight, angry with my aunt aswel for accepting that. Obviously the guy still lives at the attic of his mother at that age.

Disclaimer here that I have nothing against weed, but there’s a time and place for it of course. Is this me getting old and grumpy or is the lack of decency so high that it’s logical that I got frustrated

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Was at the birthday of my nephew who celebrated his 11th birthday. His oldest brother, 25 years old, smokes weed. When I arrived I saw him rolling a joint. Said him several times that he shouldn’t smoke weed near children, he didn’t care. It kinda destroyed my mood tonight, angry with my aunt aswel for accepting that. Obviously the guy still lives at the attic of his mother at that age.

Disclaimer here that I have nothing against weed, but there’s a time and place for it of course. Is this me getting old and grumpy or is the lack of decency so high that it’s logical that I got frustrated

Nah shame his ass

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

The kid sounds lame af

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The POS was street racing with his own young child and nephews in the car. Absolutely fucked.
yeah he was. that's something adults don't do, and age has apparently nothing to do with being adults.

he'll grow up in the jail.

also, dunno the whole story, what were the kids doing with their uncle, for how long they've been there, i just wonder where were the parents who let their two own kids join the idiot. they'll have a hard time looking in a mirror for a few years. my brother drives a fairly powerful and fast car. the moment he bought it i told him to take care of himself and others, and to never, never ever floor it with my son on board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)