GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Can some neutral attend a match without being stabbed?
Depends who's the neutral and what game. Generally it's pretty safe but it can get dicey in some parts, especially if you are flashy or act like an idiot. Also a lot of these games don't sell tickets, so that's another thing you have to keep on mind, you might need to go through black market and that's not a good idea to do on your own. Ideally you should go with a local imo you can still do it solo if you follow some simple rules.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's cool to know you live in Lisbon. I have always wanted to visit.
Like every place it has its issues. But I really like it. It's been over five years and I see no reason to be elsewhere. It hits a vibe that works for me in my life at this time.

She definitely needs the Bible
So that's a euphemism for meat popsickle now... Cool.

Ick. Talk about a reason to go tranny.

europeans can never compete with south american flair, passion, attacking potent and talent
And inflation.

I'd rather be dead than from South America.
Argentina's Death Flights Airline did both.

Vespa6266

Aug 28, 2023
inflation is everywhere.
i grew up 16 years in uruguay, we werent rich or poor but there were some tough times. these times create strong, humble and family oriented men.
my father would tell me about the europeans he met and he was almost never wrong.
nearly every european I've met has been arrogant and full of themselves
trust me when I say no matter how much i dislike argentina, i celebrated when they beat the french in the final

Jun 16, 2020
inflation is everywhere.
i grew up 16 years in uruguay, we werent rich or poor but there were some tough times. these times create strong, humble and family oriented men.
my father would tell me about the europeans he met and he was almost never wrong.
trust me when I say no matter how much i dislike argentina, i celebrated when they beat the french in the final
Thats racist

Vespa6266

Aug 28, 2023
On behalf of Europe we apologise for some homosexual Greek men who discriminated your father, the irony here though is that it seems that you aren’t any better than the men who mistreated your dad
the disrespect does not end there sadly

however i fail to see how disliking them and being happy when europe as a whole loses is even remotely close to my father being mistreated

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
inflation is everywhere.
This is one of the most inane posts I have read on Tuz, and that’s saying something. Congratulations. :lol2:

Vespa6266

Aug 28, 2023
Oh, he went to any restaurant in Japan?
he traveled mostly in the mediterranean and africa. the asian languages were too much of a barrier to overcome, but I do see what you did there

- - - Updated - - -

That's blind hate.
the only thing i hate is when the flywheel bolts are rusted to the flywheel when servicing a transmission

i prefer the term dislike based off real life expeirences

- - - Updated - - -

This is one of the most inane posts I have read on Tuz, and that’s saying something. Congratulations. :lol2:
i can sense the arrogance and insecurity from this post.

trust me when i say i will not be interacting with you further

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)