OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,064
    Last edited by a moderator:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
    Apr 7, 2018
    Speaking of finishing up the job, il demande a son tit ami de lui "exploser le cul ce soir", le hic? Le copain ne les fait pas les demi mesures

@Raphaël @RoiLezard

Oh la la. J'ose même pas imaginer les éclats internes que ça a du faire. Y a pas de demi mesures dans l'amour fraternel, on n'y va ou on n'y va pas. Mais les coquins y sont allés trop loin :lol:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Apparently this is a popular kink nowadays, man i am so culturally irrelevant

What dafuq did I just watch?

Is this some new Avatar movie crap?

I think she just might be mentally ill. Imagine this form at the Battle of Agincourt for example :disagree:

I actually would have been more impressed if she shot a flaming arrow out of her rectum, so the ending was a bit of a disappointment given the setup for me.

Still cold over here. They don't know how to build houses properly.
    And Youreup is on fire, baby. :weee:

So @Seven ... rumor has it that Portugal is buying your discards.

Roberto Martinez wants to solidify his reputation as a golden generation wrecking ball it seems.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Still cold over here. They don't know how to build houses properly.

Thats not the first thing I associate with Australia, being cold. Tho not suprising, typically warm countries have little regard for preparing for all elements in their planning for house building (unless its stone houses). What kind of low temperatures do you get in Australia? To make a norwegian used to the cold complain about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 796)