Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ever see the videos of those two dudes that dig and build these pretty amazing homes from dirt somewhere in south east Asia?

No, that sounds wild, how the heck you can make homes out of dirt? Clay them up?

- - - Updated - - -

One of my favorite parts of this is where he talks about his cabin being a balmy 40 degrees

Lol yeah. I wonder what he did in first 50 years of his modern life, the skillset he acquired, to live the last 30-40 years of his life in the woods, just building, foraging and hunting for what he needs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So @Seven ... rumor has it that Portugal is buying your discards.

Roberto Martinez wants to solidify his reputation as a golden generation wrecking ball it seems.
Martinez is a very decent technical director. Within the Belgian FA he started several good projects and I think he has built some sort of foundation. Unfortunately I don't believe he's a very good manager and tactically he's very rigid so fans quickly grow frustrated.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really drink a lot of wine, but Brunello is... mmm.

alaska

May 25, 2013
There's something oddly soothing about watching clips of this guy while I do some work files (while called in sick from work lol):

this one is 20 years later (there's a 3rd clip too):

These videos were shot in the region where I grew up, ~100 miles as the crow flies (which is practically next door in Alaska terms)

- - - Updated - - -

You ever had your scrotum shaved by a Laotian boy?

Exactly. Shut up.
Hey you said you were getting a new job right? How's that going? Can you share the general industry it's in? Purely out of curiosity, and feel free to DM me if that's better

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)