Strickland

May 17, 2019
One of my issues is they can't make up their mind if they want equality or not.

Do you want to be taken care of or do you not subscribe to traditional gender roles?

Some women want the best of both worlds. They want a man to support them so they don't have to work, and what do they offer in return? They think they are the prize. Their existence is enough and any man would be lucky to have them.
Well it becomes a problem only if you're looking for a constant stream of decent women to play with and throw away. If you're looking for one to start a family with, there're enough not-so-confused individuals out there :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I mean, fuck Florida. Republicans don't believe in climate science. I hope the ocean swallows them whole.

I hope Ron DeSantis gets an illegally immigrated Cuban palm tree through his thorax.
I hope all of that happens just not while I'm still here, you mofo

All good here though. Nothing but a lil rain. The west coast/Central FL on the other hand...

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,830
    I hope all of that happens just not while I'm still here, you mofo

All good here though. Nothing but a lil rain. The west coast/Central FL on the other hand...
    You don't even say where you're from because you're afraid your phlebotomy license might come under scrutiny. Don't give me that, Dr. Push Pin.

- - - Updated - - -

1664407034711.png

- - - Updated - - -

That "employees being paid for a service" bit is such a money take. Imagine sending your slut a 1099. :lol: @Dru @GordoDeCentral @swag @Claire

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    You don't even say where you're from because you're afraid your phlebotomy license might come under scrutiny. Don't give me that, Dr. Push Pin.

- - - Updated - - -

1664407034711.png

- - - Updated - - -

That "employees being paid for a service" bit is such a money take. Imagine sending your slut a 1099. :lol: @Dru @GordoDeCentral @swag @Claire
    Basically fat acceptance for gold diggers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 706)