X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nothing is better than mothers, no doubt. I mean what women bring to the table in romantic relationships.

It was a generalisation though. Some women do pull their weight in relationships while many men are the useless leeches. I guess I'm just talking about my experience of modern women and asking if they're worth the effort.

What are the implications of that? That will be passed down to children you have together, she becomes like the men whose DNA she has, or you're partially having sex with a man?

Good luck man, hope you're not affected badly by it.
What if a man gets jizzed in then jizzes in you are you being jizzed in by two men?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's dope as fuck. How was the ramp-up after Covid on your Sourcing?
We never shut down/ seemed necessary business. I mostly source domestically and we had a resilient (multi sourced) system set up before hand so my situation hasnt been too bad. Obtaining supply hasn't been the issue for me but pricing has been totally fucked up of course especially once supplier contracts run out and it's time to renegotiate

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In Palo Alto, most likely. I already know he has a trimmed beard and fake glasses.
Not in Palo Alto but very close. Also I don't wear glasses as I have perfect 20/20 vision but the short, well trimmed, facial hair is correct

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense. Is that what you went to school for, or did you luck into it? You like it?
Didn't go to school for it but my older brother did it and recommended to me so once I got out of school I went down that path

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,779
    The 2 most desirable qualities in a woman are imo innocence(feminity) and loyalty. Both get ruined by romantic disappointment.
    Ah, okay, so what're the largest limitations to Ephebophilia? Calling the house and her dad answers?

- - - Updated - - -

Not in Palo Alto but very close. Also I don't wear glasses as I have perfect 20/20 vision but the short, well trimmed, facial hair is correct

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't go to school for it but my older brother did it and recommended to me so once I got out of school I went down that path
    I said "fake" for a reason. I know you have good vision.

Word on the second part, that's always a bonus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1070)