Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Currently? Nothing. If you getting picked to have sex with her, since women operate on hypergamy, it is you doing her a favor.
Domestic work lel
Child bearing, look up microchimerism, add to it the legal system firmly stacked agaisnt dads, and the govt doing all it can to make your children their property.
Company, no sane straight man is hanging out with a modern woman if pussy is not on the table.

There's still a way to make it work though, but it will require a complete rewiring of how you see them and yourself.
Right you are as always, brother :tup:

I don't understand what you mean about microchimerism though

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, in Ireland - and certainly not in California - Snoop Dogg sells a Cabernet Sauvignon named “Cali” at Tesco

A €17 Tesco wine? It better come with a bong.

b60128a77d8abf183f7c0d491501716f.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Btw, in Ireland - and certainly not in California - Snoop Dogg sells a Cabernet Sauvignon named “Cali” at Tesco

I used to see that Snoop edition under the label '19 Crimes'. Guess he has his own label now

- - - Updated - - -

He means to say that when guys cum into chicks, their DNA stays in the female for life and becomes part of her.
Oh :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he might mean that mothers might have a natural advantage over dads through microchimerism when it comes to child bearing, and mothers are also favored by law, so it's not what they bring to the table, it's what they are given by nature and law

:boh:

as far as i'm concerned, it was my mother who raised me while my father was either working or drunk. my first memories of my father being a father come from my early teens, not from my childhood. my gf is a cool, fun and dedicated mother, so my son is fucking lucky to have her, regardless of nature or law

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Right you are as always, brother :tup:

It is a fact that any pregnancy/ahortion/miscarriage will leave male DNA in a womans body for years maybe for her whole life. What's still up for debate is if that applies to unprotected intercourse. Basically you wanna go really low mileage here, but preference is of course brand new.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It is a fact that any pregnancy/ahortion/miscarriage will leave male DNA in a womans body for years maybe for her whole life. What's still up for debate is if that applies to unprotected intercourse. Basically you wanna go really low mileage here, but preference is of course brand new.
This is true.

What number makes the body count too high for you?

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,754
    Currently? Nothing. If you getting picked to have sex with her, since women operate on hypergamy, it is you doing her a favor.
    Domestic work lel
    Child bearing, look up microchimerism, add to it the legal system firmly stacked agaisnt dads, and the govt doing all it can to make your children their property.
    Company, no sane straight man is hanging out with a modern woman if pussy is not on the table.

There's still a way to make it work though, but it will require a complete rewiring of how you see them and yourself.
    As a gay man, I prefer my bitches be as man as possible.

On the real, I hate hanging out with women. I just want to bang and play video games.

That's literally in the Walgreen's down the street. See it all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess I spoke too soon. It’s not gonna be a direct hit but we’re definitely getting some destruction down this way too. I’m above Miami.

1FECF39A-B5C0-49C0-9CB2-D85F8C6EE017.jpeg
    Are you evacuating, or hanging in there?

If you're hanging, post pics and vids, if you can.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,757
    For serious relationship? Anything above 2 is too much
    :lol2: What, do you date 16 year-olds?
    Can’t leave. I’m in healthcare so gotta work during hurricanes. I’m gonna miss everything but the flooded streets on the way home
    Good luck to you, I wish you the best.

Keep on keeping on, soul brother.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    he might mean that mothers might have a natural advantage over dads through microchimerism when it comes to child bearing, and mothers are also favored by law, so it's not what they bring to the table, it's what they are given by nature and law

:boh:

as far as i'm concerned, it was my mother who raised me while my father was either working or drunk. my first memories of my father being a father come from my early teens, not from my childhood. my gf is a cool, fun and dedicated mother, so my son is fucking lucky to have her, regardless of nature or law
    Nothing is better than mothers, no doubt. I mean what women bring to the table in romantic relationships.

It was a generalisation though. Some women do pull their weight in relationships while many men are the useless leeches. I guess I'm just talking about my experience of modern women and asking if they're worth the effort.

What are the implications of that? That will be passed down to children you have together, she becomes like the men whose DNA she has, or you're partially having sex with a man?

Can’t leave. I’m in healthcare so gotta work during hurricanes. I’m gonna miss everything but the flooded streets on the way home
    Good luck man, hope you're not affected badly by it.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,760
    What are the implications of that? That will be passed down to children you have together, she becomes like the men whose DNA she has, or you're partially having sex with a man?
    If any of these is accurate, if all of them are, I still wouldn't give a hell. The small amount of change has to be absolutely minute. Hell, we share 99.97% of DNA with Chimpanzees. What do you think the percentage from person-to-person is? Even Hasbulla and Shaq have to have 99.99999999999999984% of the same DNA. If you think about that minute percentage we don't share with other members of the Great Apes, it's literally language, space flight, music, bridges, nuclear weapons, snow blowers, large hadron collider, Physics, Geometry, Yale, Hitler...... That's .03%.

- - - Updated - - -

"serious relationship"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 682)