OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,782
    You mistake your narrow experience/vision of the world for the reality of it. Sad tbh.
    That or I'm fucking with you. Stop taking me seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I do have a hot young Latina "receiving Associate" who checks in my packages and seems to wear less clothes since she started reporting to me

I would but I want to keep this job and I don't even slightly trust her to stay quiet
    Easy, Weinstein. You better hope she only speaks that random Spanish from fucking Endor or some shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of want to haul my Jeep to Iceland and go Jeeping around.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    That or I'm fucking with you. Stop taking me seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy, Weinstein. You better hope she only speaks that random Spanish from fucking Endor or some shit.

I kind of want to haul my Jeep to Iceland and go Jeeping around.
    She speaks fluent English def was born here and knows if we bang she could hold that over me.

If she were an immigrant I could report to ICE than maybe.

And word on Iceland my friends have been getting into off roading so I'm considering a 2nd car to have something I can abuse

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,785
    She speaks fluent English def was born here and knows if we bang she could hold that over me.

If she were an immigrant I could report to ICE than maybe.

And word on Iceland my friends have been getting into off roading so I'm considering a 2nd car to have something I can abuse
    :lol2:

That's mad dope. Yea, you should not dip your pen in company ink. BUT, ask her out with a bunch of friends and get cozy with her friends, yo.

- - - Updated - - -

No apologies, but I'm here to jerk off, I'm rarely REALLY serious. My B if I went too far with ze jokes.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Ian has a become category 4 hurricane with 155mph winds. That thing is gonna devour the west coast.

Back in 2006 Wilma was a direct hit on the east coast at cat 4 but changed to 3 once it hit land and the aftermath was like living in a war zone. I’m glad this one mostly avoided us but man, Tampa is fucked big time.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    Women don't bring as much to the table as they think they do

Pls discuss
    In my experience the larger difference between the two is women are more prone to having tons of feelings, emotions and mood swings they don't really control or understand themselves. Which is fucking annoying for all parties involved.

Other than that it's the same - there are good and bad specimen and speciwomen :p

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Ian has a become category 4 hurricane with 155mph winds. That thing is gonna devour the west coast.

Back in 2006 Wilma was a direct hit on the east coast at cat 4 but changed to 3 once it hit land and the aftermath was like living in a war zone. I’m glad this one mostly avoided us but man, Tampa is fucked big time.
    Meh. DeSantis is gonna fly the resulting homeless to Martha’s Vineyard.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    In my experience the larger difference between the two is women are more prone to having tons of feelings, emotions and mood swings they don't really control or understand themselves. Which is fucking annoying for all parties involved.

Other than that it's the same - there are good and bad specimen and speciwomen :p
    Funny that you mention that lol. I just had a Bumble match lose her chit over nothing. Emotions completely took over any logical thinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1064)