Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Out of curiosity, do you not lock your house doors while inside too? I also can't fathom not doing that.
dont know if its the same in Germany, but in the Netherlands doors don't open without a key from the outside.

That was kind of weird for me, I locked myself out a few times when i first moved. Here in the UAE, we never lock doors when we're inside.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
dont know if its the same in Germany, but in the Netherlands doors don't open without a key from the outside.

That was kind of weird for me, I locked myself out a few times when i first moved. Here in the UAE, we never lock doors when we're inside.
It is the same.

I thought that was normal :shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The 2008 Nissan Sentra that I used to have was the absolute Pinnacle of automotive engineering and no one can ever convince me otherwise.
Dude, I owned a 1992 Nissan Sentra XE that I drove into the ground ... until some dude in SF driving a brand new 2016 Nissan Sentra decided to plow into me and total it in 2016. :cry: So I know what you mean.

Smart cars for stoopid people.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

It is the same.

I thought that was normal :shifty:
You don't have a little knob on the inside-facing door handle that locks or unlocks it? :shifty:
Dude, I owned a 1992 Nissan Sentra XE that I drove into the ground ... until some dude in SF driving a brand new 2016 Nissan Sentra decided to plow into me and total it in 2016. :cry: So I know what you mean.

Smart cars for stoopid people.
Same thing took mine out. Some asshole without a license blew through a red light while my brother was driving.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/09/23/car-slams-into-t-mobile-store/

I was never going to get rid of that car, it was going to outlive us all :cry:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1230)