lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Cars made in the 21st century lock their doors from the outside automatically once you start driving

in all seriousness, it’s pretty common in cars made after 2010
Why yes, I take pride in burning to a crisp because my pajeet 20 cent relay...uuhmm I mean german quality high-end electronic device glitched out and I won't get out of my car wreck anymore...car is great because in the commercial one black woman kissed another black woman in it!

go away

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Cars made in the 21st century lock their doors from the outside automatically once you start driving

in all seriousness, it’s pretty common in cars made after 2010
Yeah, because the modern consumer must feel like they are constantly under assault and requires defensive armor.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why yes, I take pride in burning to a crisp because my pajeet 20 cent relay...uuhmm I mean german quality high-end electronic device glitched out and I won't get out of my car wreck anymore...car is great because in the commercial one black woman kissed another black woman in it!

go away
Is your goal to out-Pavle our dear Pavluska? Because you’re doing a pretty good job of it lately. He can only aspire to your levels of mental illness… oops, I mean Red Pill woke-ness.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Some of you need to drive around philly to see why locking car doors from the outside is necessary. Car jackings here are rampant, someone even stole a fully stocked Amazon van :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Is your goal to out-Pavle our dear Pavluska? Because you’re doing a pretty good job of it lately. He can only aspire to your levels of mental illness… oops, I mean Red Pill woke-ness.
I enjoy reading the guys posts tbh. Where else do you get to see the incoherent ramblings of a wannabe neo nazi. The only thing he's afraid of more than brown immigrants taking his job(they don;t take German;s jobs, but probably his) is an education.

always waiting for the next elite themed leftist conspiracy he's going to come up with, but never really explain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 446)