lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
There is a Pizzeria near my house called Napoli. They have the Napoli team photo, etc at the front of the restaurant.
I've thought about walking in there wearing a Juventus jersey.
Maybe Italian Americans are more laidback but if you did this here there is a zero percent chance you aren't getting a free pube-spit-snot-earwax topping on your za

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
There is a Pizzeria near my house called Napoli. They have the Napoli team photo, etc at the front of the restaurant.
Go there incognito but with a Juve hoodie rolled up in your hands/backpack.
Eat and at the end ask for owner to come
congratulate him for the great food and restaurant and pay leaving a nice tip
stand up, put on your Juve hoodie and leave

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Has anyone of the Tuz'ers actually worked at a deli / restaurant.
I think they have cameras now to catch suspected "spitters"
The boss would spit, m8

They would call the boss, he would arrive from 50 miles away to spit

Boss would be like MA DONN ALESSIO CALL YOUR UNCLE GIANNI FROM TEXAS AND HIS FAT COUSIN TONIO WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY. ONLY FIRST CLASS TICKETS LEFT ON A FLIGHT? VA BENE I AM PAYING

- Sir could you wait for five more minutes? Burrata delivery is taking time

- - - Updated - - -

Idk about Lgor, but I'm talking little family run restaurants with like 5 tables. You order, they disappear for half an hour and then you get your pizza. No cameras no nothing.
It's an open space here, they have a glass shield and you can see them make the dough and add all incrediends BUT there is a blindspot when he is putting the pizza into the oven and taking it out, he has his back between me and the pizza and that's when he spits and sprinkles pubes (he had prepared pubes earlier)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My only remark would be that the cuboid space might not be ideal for heat distribution and retention, hence why so many are dome shaped. But as long as you’re happy with the pizza, eff it

@Hust
So far it worked great

- - - Updated - - -

How?

- - - Updated - - -

Something about Italian pizza places are always napoli fans. Two of them here are

- - - Updated - - -

A97A576E-35BE-464F-8AE9-A371C8326DF7.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 813)