Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The latter, but unfortunately lives close by.

Knifing distance almost.
They are crazy but in todays world gotta be careful with them because their tiny brain will give their best to make you go to prison, especially that kind which you caught.

I'd either ignore or say I'm not into any sort of relationship. Or just ask some girl friend of yours for a sweet selfi and use it on network so she thinks she's your gf (not guaranteed success!). They do fuck good but it's not worth it, they just bring trouble man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They are crazy but in todays world gotta be careful with them because their tiny brain will give their best to make you go to prison, especially that kind which you caught.

I'd either ignore or say I'm not into any sort of relationship. Or just ask some girl friend of yours for a sweet selfi and use it on network so she thinks she's your gf (not guaranteed success!)
Already more or less ignored her and said two or three times I'm not interested :lol:

Just giggles and says it's fine. Shit is freaking me out.

Let me lock the front door real quick.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Already more or less ignored her and said two or three times I'm not interested :lol:

how do you know she giggles? You guys talk on the phone? In this day and age?

or does she type “hehehe”

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

now i see what @GordoDeCentral talks about when he says that without a gun, we're not free. in murica, you could simply put a cardboard dai in your backyard, wait until she sodomizes it and shoot her in the process.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Spilled some kombucha in my car and now it stinks
Nobody ever said there weren't consequences to being a pretentious homo

- - - Updated - - -

What do when a girl sends you crazy voice mails at night and you fear to wake up with a knife in your back one day if you dare turn her down?
hu? I thought you were the weirdo incel creep?

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What do when a girl sends you crazy voice mails at night and you fear to wake up with a knife in your back one day if you dare turn her down?
Stage your own death?

This is not funny aight.

I'm genuinely scared here.
Fight crazy with crazy? Invite her to your basement and be sure to dig a lot of holes in your yard and leave out a lot of garbage bags and saws. Buy some cheap wigs and put them in buckets filled with toilet bowl cleaner to give off acidic fumes.

how do you know she giggles? You guys talk on the phone? In this day and age?

or does she type “hehehe”
Only when he tickles her in funny places she can only show on the doll.

Spilled some kombucha in my car and now it stinks
Now imagine how your breath smells.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1099)