swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Feeling like not working for the remainder of the day, but bored. Might start a career mode on FIFA with Wolfsburg. Any tips @DAiDEViL ?
Still not over Diego, are you?

And not with Piemonte Calcio?
I know they didn't license the Juventuz brand. But as a shout out to @GordoDeCentral, that just makes me feel like a footie club got bought by this guy:

You guys doing this all wrong, when a psycho wants you bad just tell her you would love to be with her if only this other girl(one you can't stand or is even more psycho) is out of the picture, then you just sit back and watch.
Even better if you can tell that to both. Genius.

Jun 8, 2021
You must be Russian then? You love your daddy Putin? Or were Stalin and Lenin better? Tell us about the greatness of communism.
No Im not from Russia. Not even close actually. Russian people are great. They have big heart, deep soul and beautiful women. I dont want to speak about those man you named or their former system. I would rather speak about Dostoevsky, Tolstoj, Jesenjin, Gogol, Pushkin....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah, Russia is the type of cancer that you cannot cure.
In Russia, cancer cures you.

No Im not from Russia. Not even close actually. Russian people are great. They have big heart, deep soul and beautiful women. I dont want to speak about those man you named or their former system. I would rather speak about Dostoevsky, Tolstoj, Jesenjin, Gogol, Pushkin....
He does have a point.

Even if there is a highly disturbed social dimension of its culture that seems like it’s been held prisoner as a sex slave in a basement for centuries.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Russian girls are definitely warm and caring. I am interested too mary in Russian girls cuz i heard Russia pays foreign to marry russian girls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1046)