The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm pretty sure all countries on the east "elect" their president by faking & buying votes. I can confirm how it's being done here and I'm pretty sure we're not the only country to do so. Then you see presidents win 60-75% and everyone abroad thinks it was an impressive victory because we love the guy.
The same can be said about West. Just look at the last two presidential elections in US. Obviously, it is better organized over there.
I'm sure no sane person is that naive to believe it is the street who decides who is going to put their finger on the atomic button.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The same can be said about West. Just look at the last two presidential elections in US. Obviously, it is better organized over there.
I'm sure no sane person is that naive to believe it is the street who decides who is going to put their finger on the atomic button.
Nah that's too far fetched.

If that's the case, do you not think we'd all know by now. I never understand these type of conspiracy theories. To cover up and fake an election in a democratic country with free press like the US, would require a conspiracy at massive scale. It is much more naive to believe without any kind of evidence that the election is rigged than the other way around.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Nah that's too far fetched.

If that's the case, do you not think we'd all know by now. I never understand these type of conspiracy theories. To cover up and fake an election in a democratic country with free press like the US, would require a conspiracy at massive scale. It is much more naive to believe without any kind of evidence that the election is rigged than the other way around.
I don't even use a term "conspiracy theory" because everything that is uncomfortable for some groups becomes one immediately.
Do you follow the media in US? Reliable is the last word I would use to describe it.
I don't remember the details now but there was plenty of reported frauds during the last election but for some reason they were never studied.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't even use a term "conspiracy theory" because everything that is uncomfortable for some groups becomes one immediately.
Do you follow the media in US? Reliable is the last word I would use to describe it.
I don't remember the details now but there was plenty of reported frauds during the last election but for some reason they were never studied.
What you're claiming would require conspiracy from thousands of people on city, state and national levels with the media being either complicit or naïve. Whatever way you put it, that's a conspiracy theory.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Putin is a rabid sewage rat on its last legs. Domestically his terror and persecution of political dissidents outdo all of the USSR dictators bar Stalin&Lenin. His corruption, greed and nepotism outdo those two as well. In terms of foreign policy he handcrafted an upside down image of Russian society that he sells to gullible Westerners as an alternative to the globohomo, a development the globohomo itself enabled by being overly aggressive and losing the center. Friction rises, extremes grow, the middle dwindles, in 10 years we'll all be greedily licking crumbs out of a tin can in a nuclear wasteland. If you only knew how bad things really are.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
the frauds you mention were debunked and it was just trump’s way of trying to influence the election

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Requirements on entry to Norway

Entry restrictions will continue to apply. The entry restrictions and quarantine rules are categorised on the basis of the infection situation using the colour codes green, orange, red, dark red and purple.

Norwegians are still recommended to spend their holidays in Norway.

Persons who can document by means of an EU Covid-19 certificate that they have been fully vaccinated or have had Covid-19 in the past six months can enter the country and are exempt from the requirements for testing before arrival and when crossing the border, as well as from entry quarantine.

Everything else is pretty much back to normal.

You can read more here: https://www.regjeringen.no/en/topic...tional-measures-from-16-april-2021/id2826828/
thank you , it's very informative.
if i come norway as tourist Can i meet companies and get job.
would prefer I require more guidance from you

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
thank you , it's very informative.
if i come norway as tourist Can i meet companies and get job.
would prefer I require more guidance from you
Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA must apply for a residence permit to work in Norway, but If you are planning to work for less than 3 months, you don't need a residence permit.

If you decide to visit Norway then contact me, we can smoke some pot and have a proper football chat.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What you're claiming would require conspiracy from thousands of people on city, state and national levels with the media being either complicit or naïve. Whatever way you put it, that's a conspiracy theory.
Nah, it wouldn't require that many people involved.
Anyway, I believe that a good example of "western justice and democracy" is Fifa and UEFA.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Can you provide any evidence for this claim?
Because all the allegations of widespread voter fraud were laughed out of every single courthouse in the US, often by Trump appointed judges.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Being honest, I don't feel like digging in the internet to provide those as it was almost a year ago.
Obviously those allegations were "laughed out". I already said this is one of the methods to deal with uncomfortable situations. Another one is to call something a conspiracy theory and it automatically becomes unworthy of examination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 663)