Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Who needs dutch anyway.

Learn german.
Ya its a bummer you can only use it in Belgium and some small countries in the Carribbean haha!

I have friends/collegues who work in Holland (our company europe base is in holland) and they never learned the language lol, just speak english all the time lol.
Ive been here almost 3 years and i can tell you; everybody in NL speaks English. Most of them speak it very well. I've met people who have been here 10+ years and dont speak the language.

That being said, I plan on staying here for the considerable future, its not out of the question that i decide to settle here too, so I do think its important to speak the language.

- - - Updated - - -

Just curious. How many years have been in college/ university?
Oh this isn't college! It's a language exam. I wish i was that young haha

Jun 16, 2020
Ya its a bummer you can only use it in Belgium and some small countries in the Carribbean haha!

Ive been here almost 3 years and i can tell you; everybody in NL speaks English. Most of them speak it very well. I've met people who have been here 10+ years and dont speak the language.

That being said, I plan on staying here for the considerable future, its not out of the question that i decide to settle here too, so I do think its important to speak the language.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh this isn't college! It's a language exam. I wish i was that young haha
Let me know if you need any help with your Dutch. What was the test about?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Let me know if you need any help with your Dutch. What was the test about?
Thanks man! It was a language exam. A2 level. So I'm still pretty much a beginner haha!

Is it a fail/pass test or you need C1 or something?
Ya its A2 level dutch. I guess its pass/fail. Not an easy language. Also the first time i really learn a language as an adult. Arabic is my mother tongue, and i grew up in Scotland(though arguably that isnt English)

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks man! It was a language exam. A2 level. So I'm still pretty much a beginner haha!

Ya its A2 level dutch. I guess its pass/fail. Not an easy language. Also the first time i really learn a language as an adult. Arabic is my mother tongue, and i grew up in Scotland(though arguably that isnt English)
Dutch grammar is a pain in the ass and one of the most difficult to master.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bottom 10 feeling:

Deciding to give that new “nudifier” a try. For scientific purposes, of course, to see the state of AI and public deepfakes.

Upload a random photo of an unknown woman from behind. Pass her through the verification.

Out comes some freakish monster that put boobs and a shaved bush on her back and freakish legs. With a full length of hair for a face like some Korean horror movie. What a horror show it was. Like something that didn’t survive it through the teleporter in The Fly.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I am still shivering from the horror. It's like I can still barely hear its squeaking semi-human voice of what it once was before its horrible species transformation accident.

Do not use unless you like nightmares.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK, had to rerun it since you pervs must know. This one came out better than my last attempt. But I gotta tell you... you are an SMF if this is what gets you off.

Not Safe for Work ... or for dinner. :scared:

IMG_3838-eww.jpg

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Bottom 10 feeling:

Deciding to give that new “nudifier” a try. For scientific purposes, of course, to see the state of AI and public deepfakes.

Upload a random photo of an unknown woman from behind. Pass her through the verification.

Out comes some freakish monster that put boobs and a shaved bush on her back and freakish legs. With a full length of hair for a face like some Korean horror movie. What a horror show it was. Like something that didn’t survive it through the teleporter in The Fly.

OK, had to rerun it since you pervs must know. This one came out better than my last attempt. But I gotta tell you... you are an SMF if this is what gets you off.

Not Safe for Work ... or for dinner. :scared:

IMG_3838-eww.jpg
You may have too much time on your hands :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)