IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Hola, llevas tiempo desaparecida. Pensé que te había dado coronavirus.

Is it just me, or is Twitch really just a soulless, bottomless pit for social lepers before they have the guts to deliver on their suicide pacts?
I always got the impression Twitch was full of 12 year olds giving their parents' money away to bums who just play video games.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Sucks man. Hopefully they'll rehire you soon enough
Thanks bro but I just don't see it happening. They were already struggling and making cutbacks before the crisis.

Many of their projects are being cancelled/postponed. They'll be reducing about 2/3 of their operations for the foreseeable future.

It became a terrible trade of time for money anyway. I found myself working more than I should, when I could've used that time better.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Thanks bro but I just don't see it happening. They were already struggling and making cutbacks before the crisis.

Many of their projects are being cancelled/postponed. They'll be reducing about 2/3 of their operations for the foreseeable future.

It became a terrible trade of time for money anyway. I found myself working more than I should, when I could've used that time better.
Good luck to you.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Thanks man. How are you doing amid the current situation?
I'm ok. I don't think I'll be finding a job for a while now, but I still have maybe another two months until I'm ready for applications. I live with my parents and two brothers, my Mom and one brother got laid off already, while my Dad and other brother work for the state and city so we're ok for now with guaranteed income. But with McConnell saying things like states should declare bankruptcy rather than ask for federal aid, I can already see things aren't going to be too fun in the near future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 809)