Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its crazy, cuz article says the innocent bystander tailor who's store was blazed with 100 rounds by 60 cops, is Iraqi immigrant. Can you imagine you escape from that war, only for your peaceful new yankee existence turn into a scene from Fallujah

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Its crazy, cuz article says the innocent bystander tailor who's store was blazed with 100 rounds by 60 cops, is Iraqi immigrant. Can you imagine you escape from that war, only for your peaceful new yankee existence turn into a scene from Fallujah
it was insane. started several miles away. the police put out a buliten asking for any injured or harmed people to come forward because there were so many bullets flying.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just sat through earthquake number 564
Is it a local saying now to say, "What the frack?"

If you can sustain this WFH thing, you should ask for it to be permanent and move your ass to Montana, 1200 will last you a couple of months there.
A couple months in Montana for me usually involved a tranny hooker and some blow.

they could just take it from mr bezos and mr gates. and then build an actual economy
I was thinking of exactly that!

Trump could actually do some good for once. He hates Bezos as it is. And anyway, that guy is destined to die in a New Zealand prepper compound murder-suicide with his Chipmunk-in-a-Wig girlfriend. So why not make good use of his billions and share the love in UBI checks for everybody?

Free drinks on Turtle Head.

(You laugh, but this is how revolutions start.)

What did you guys have for dinner?
Dourada grelhado, served whole, with steamed broccoli and cauliflower and potatoes and a lime pie for dessert, delivered by a Brazilian.

My favorite fish in Lisbon, really.

I like how you guys celebrate shelter-in-place there in Utah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)