ElRey

Jul 22, 2019
Great contribution. A short article about an overpriced house, riveting stuff as usual Kyle.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you going to a Libertadores semi too?
How likely would it be to get tickets? I'm assuming impossible???

I was going to spend my days at beach and bring back the more attractive cariocas I meet back to my hotel (booked 5 star penthouse suite on cocacabana) but if I've a chance to go a Libertadores semi that would be amazing.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
How likely would it be to get tickets? I'm assuming impossible???

I was going to spend my days at beach and bring back the more attractive cariocas I meet back to my hotel (booked 5 star penthouse suite on cocacabana) but if I've a chance to go a Libertadores semi that would be amazing.
Cocacabana :lol2:

Very difficult, I'm assuming now you can only find some tickets at a much higher price on the black market.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I asked the girl to get tested again and asked her about last sex encounter before me. She said she had sex with someone else on august 17 so that would put her at around 9 weeks of the window period. She's getting tested again and the results will be ready in a couple of hours.

Fingers crossed, I just hope it's negative. But even then, I won't be able to get over my anxiety cause she'd still have 3 weeks left of the window period.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
or she’s just saying she’s doing all this to get Claudio to stop bothering her
Shh, sent me pics of the test results.

- - - Updated - - -

she sounds like a nice girl to keep endulging requests for aids tests from the coked out 10 second chump who attempted to have sex with her once.
Yeah, even though she was the one who insisted on having sex.

Been thinking about telling her to get another test in 3 weeks just to be sure but I know she's gonna hate me although I'm paying for all of the tests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 671)