X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Shh, sent me pics of the test results.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, even though she was the one who insisted on having sex.

Been thinking about telling her to get another test in 3 weeks just to be sure but I know she's gonna hate me although I'm paying for all of the tests.
im surprised shes not been more offended by your continual implications that shes dirty enough to require multiple aids tests :lol3:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
im surprised shes not been more offended by your continual implications that shes dirty enough to require multiple aids tests :lol3:
She did get upset, precisely because she thought I implied she was a slut when I never even hinted that. Told me to be more mindful with the way I word stuff and not to be so straightfoward because I was offending her. I can understand her but I only asked stuff for medical reasons. It seems smart to discuss previous sex encounters with someone you've had unprotected sex with.

I don't want to seem like I don't care about her feelings (even tho I don't know her) but not only my health is at stake here but her potential partners' as well.

Now, I don't understand how people can go without getting tested for years. She hadn't gotten tested in a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes... I know. I'm a paranoid motherfucker.

I will donate blood when I feel better just to get the best test possible then I'll be finally relieved.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
She did get upset, precisely because she thought I implied she was a slut when I never even hinted that. Told me to be more mindful with the way I word stuff and not to be so straightfoward because I was offending her. I can understand her but I only asked stuff for medical reasons. It seems smart to discuss previous sex encounters with someone you've had unprotected sex with.

I don't want to seem like I don't care about her feelings (even tho I don't know her) but not only my health is at stake here but her potential partners' as well.

Now, I don't understand how people can go without getting tested for years. She hadn't gotten tested in a long time.
True. You are definitely the slut here, cheating on your partner while drunk and coked up. ;)

Does this girl know you are in a relationship?

Anyways, just chill, my man. You’re driving yourself crazy, and there’s no need for that. I’m sure every little thing gonna be alright (cue Bob Marley here)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Yes... I know. I'm a paranoid motherfucker.

I will donate blood when I feel better just to get the best test possible then I'll be finally relieved.
It's not paranoia, it's guilt, it's as if you think you deserve to get sick, relax man you are not a bad person, just a spoiled brat :p

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It's not paranoia, it's guilt, it's as if you think you deserve to get sick, relax man you are not a bad person, just a spoiled brat :p
This is how I've been feeling. But add on top of that the guilt of giving my girlfriend a life changing disease.

I have been a terrible person, that is true. But I don't want to be.

- - - Updated - - -

True. You are definitely the slut here, cheating on your partner while drunk and coked up. ;)

Does this girl know you are in a relationship?

Anyways, just chill, my man. You’re driving yourself crazy, and there’s no need for that. I’m sure every little thing gonna be alright (cue Bob Marley here)
I'm pretty sure she suspects I was in a relationship when our encounter took place. I just told her I was worried about infecting someone I was seeing now.

I know I'm 95% in the clear. Just can't be relaxed until not being 100% sure.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I hope ya'll are doing great! A little update for those who care.

So I've been busy as hell over the past two weeks. Tight schedule and lots of problems gave me tons of headache. Not only the guy who was supposed to make the book design couldn't do it (I actually realized that his illustration are horrible) but the publishing house gave me some early date for no reason. Luckily everything was finished and my book came out on Belgrade book fair which is happening this week. It couldn't be done without you guys, so cheers, it's a huge achievement for me personally bigger than finishing uni. I went to the fair and seeing my book there made me feel weird and great at the same moment. I gave myself a treat so I bought some books to read as well (great books actually). As I finished I felt a huge relief. I stopped worrying and I could finally breathe normally. As I relaxed I got a fucking flu but it's nothing major thankfully.

I don't have a job at the moment so after a stressful month and previous job, I'm taking my time thinking of a new book which I'm gonna start writing probably even this month. I'm gonna give myself time as I wanna write something different and more creative as I'm gonna escape the 19th century narrative.

Just wanted to share and hug those who helped me. Once again. Thank you.

pismadosla2.jpg pismadosla.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

So I've been busy as hell over the past two weeks. Tight schedule and lots of problems gave me tons of headache. Not only the guy who was supposed to make the book design couldn't do it (I actually realized that his illustration are horrible) but the publishing house gave me some early date for no reason. Luckily everything was finished and my book came out on Belgrade book fair which is happening this week. It couldn't be done without you guys, so cheers, it's a huge achievement for me personally bigger than finishing uni. I went to the fair and seeing my book there made me feel weird and great at the same moment. I gave myself a treat so I bought some books to read as well (great books actually). As I finished I felt a huge relief. I stopped worrying and I could finally breathe normally. As I relaxed I got a fucking flu but it's nothing major thankfully.

I don't have a job at the moment so after a stressful month and previous job, I'm taking my time thinking of a new book which I'm gonna start writing probably even this month. I'm gonna give myself time as I wanna write something different and more creative as I'm gonna escape the 19th century narrative.

Congrats man, that's really remarkable. All the best with your current book and future ones

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Fantastic!! So glad this came together and allowed you to reach this milestone!

Yeah, having a good illustrator can make a major difference. When I first published a book, he was great and held a lot of it together. A bad one could really wreck it.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

bro, i do cover book designs .. u should have told me man!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 720)