X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@IliveForJuve I have a friend who's even more self-destructive than you. Trying to get through the dude, but it seems hopeless. I think he's a lost cause
Same. Guy is very intelligent and a hard worker. Really could have done something with his life but instead dropped out of college just before graduating and decided to become some sort of hustler/ drug trafficker.

Not sure what he does these days but he told me recently that he has no desire ever to live a normal life or work a legitimate job. Is always telling me how great the fringe life is he's meeting so many great awesome people, making all this quick money etc. Of course he is frequently broke, has just been robbed by his "friends", homeless or in jail.

His parents have money, have tolerated his shit for years, and are constantly bailing him out of legal trouble but his rap sheet is starting to build. He is now on probation (could have gotten 10 years in prison) for the next five years. If he gives them any excuse within the next five years they will stick him with that prison sentence.

I would be shocked if he makes it six months.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
A guy I dormed with for a year was the same way, but not to that extreme from what I know. He was an asshole and his family had money, would just party the whole time. My whole room would (with the exception of me of course), but he was always to the extreme. He eventually got expelled from the school for getting written up too much. Then one day he snuck back onto the campus to go to more parties, and ended up punching some woman across the face. Security saw him, chased him down, and tackled him on the field. I transferred to another school after that year, because fuck all that bullshit. He ended up graduating from someplace else and getting a pretty good job despite all this, probably because his family had a bit of money. He's dead now though at 24, it's a pretty safe assumption from what.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Man, I needed to tell Tuz how shitty I was feeling. It's a bit like therapy.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I'd listened to @DAiDEViL when he told me I was being stupid about unprotected sex.
Stop having unprotected sex, stop doing coke.

Stop being a dumbass.

Get better, one step at a time. You can do it. I really mean it. You have more self control then you give yourself credit for.

Also how are you casually saying Intermerda is your twin lol. That dude never even hinted he is Bolivian.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Some people are just meant to be that way.

I got a friend who's been homeless for 5 years despite the efforts of many people to get him out of his shitty life.
Some find their way eventually, but many don't . They're made of weak sauce.

I don't think that's you

Same. Guy is very intelligent and a hard worker. Really could have done something with his life but instead dropped out of college just before graduating and decided to become some sort of hustler/ drug trafficker.

Not sure what he does these days but he told me recently that he has no desire ever to live a normal life or work a legitimate job. Is always telling me how great the fringe life is he's meeting so many great awesome people, making all this quick money etc. Of course he is frequently broke, has just been robbed by his "friends", homeless or in jail.

His parents have money, have tolerated his shit for years, and are constantly bailing him out of legal trouble but his rap sheet is starting to build. He is now on probation (could have gotten 10 years in prison) for the next five years. If he gives them any excuse within the next five years they will stick him with that prison sentence.

I would be shocked if he makes it six months.
Tends to be privileged and spoiled ones huh

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1028)