IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
You can get tested for that and if you are seriously concerned about exposure then you can get on anti viral meds to prevent it if you do it early enough.

if you actually think youve been exposed then go to the doctor today, dude
Too late for that. It's been 6 weeks since the exposure.

I got tested yesterday and was negative but I'm still paranoid cause of the window period and my recent joint pain.

I went to the doctor already. Got a shit of tests done this week. All seems fine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
wasnt it like just a few weeks ago you said you werent cheating and would never unprotected sex with someone you werent dating?

- - - Updated - - -

The chances of you contracting HIV from what you described are pretty much nil.
yea unless the girls vag was spouting blood im pretty sure the chances of the man contracting hiv from heterosexual intercourse is extremely low. probably a lot lower when you blow your load within 10 seconds

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
The chances of you contracting HIV from what you described are pretty much nil.
My good lord. I hope you're right.

If I get out of this one, I swear I'll be a much better person.

I've been on the verge of telling my girlfriend what happened. The guilt is too strong.

The encounter with that chick literally lasted 10 seconds. I felt guilty as shit, pulled out, got dressed and got out of there in 30 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

wasnt it like just a few weeks ago you said you werent cheating and would never unprotected sex with someone you werent dating?

- - - Updated - - -

yea unless the girls vag was spouting blood im pretty sure the chances of the man contracting hiv from heterosexual intercourse is extremely low. probably a lot lower when you blow your load within 10 seconds
That was just a few days ago. And this whole HIV scare and guilt is the reason I said that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I already went to the doctor. Actually, two doctors. They think I'm just over anxious.

HIV can cause flu like symtoms weeks after infection.

- - - Updated - - -

:(
I had a similar experience when I was 18, back when you had to wait like 6+ months for the all clear. Girl gave me the clap ( :sergio: )... and getting to know her after and the party lifestyle she led, I was paranoid as fuck that I was going to get the hiv too (asked her to get tested 3 times over the 6 months lol). Every little cold, ache, feeling of unwell, I was positive was a symptom. Turned out the doctors were right though. It’s fairly hard to contract it from PIV sex, unless very rough or there are open sores from what I was told and have read.

I wouldn’t stress too much about it.

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

There was no blood but it made me paranoid cause I was drunk and on coke so maybe my immune system was compromised thus making infection easier.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
My good lord. I hope you're right.

If I get out of this one, I swear I'll be a much better person.

I've been on the verge of telling my girlfriend what happened. The guilt is too strong.

The encounter with that chick literally lasted 10 seconds. I felt guilty as shit, pulled out, got dressed and got out of there in 30 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

That was just a few days ago. And this whole HIV scare and guilt is the reason I said that.
if i were you, and i wanted to stay with her, i would never tell her about this but i would take the guilt and fear you feel as a lesson to not do it again.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I had a similar experience when I was 18, back when you had to wait like 6+ months for the all clear. Girl gave me the clap ( :sergio: )... and getting to know her after and the party lifestyle she led, I was paranoid as fuck that I was going to get the hiv too. Every little cold, ache, feeling of unwell, I was positive was a symptom. Turned out the doctors were right though. It’s fairly hard to contract it from PIV sex, unless very rough or there are open sores from what I was told and have read.

I wouldn’t stress too much about it.
Thanks for taking the time to write this. It has helped me a bit.

The thing that has caused me the most anxiety has been the possibility infecting my girlfriend. I had to find ways to use condoms with her. But I can only keep up the excuses for so long. I could never forgive myself if I ruined her life.

- - - Updated - - -

if i were you, and i wanted to stay with her, i would never tell her about this but i would take the guilt and fear you feel as a lesson to not do it again.
Of course I want to stay with her. I could deal with the guilt knowing that I'm HIV free and won't infect her.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I got so anxious today that I contacted the other chick and asked her to get retested (almost 4 weeks after the other test). I think she might do it tomorrow. I would suppose that's enough to feel HIV free.
have you ruled out another STD? If you feel like shit maybe you have the clap or something?

my guess is you’re feeling these pains due to your guilty conscience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 703)