swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seeing the SJWs go apeshit over Handke winning the Nobel for literature is beautiful. Their little tantrum over another white european male winning (never mind that Polish writer - and feminist - Olga Tokarczuk won the 2018 at the same time), and especially one with as controversial a history as Handke is fantastic. I love that these morons can't seem to separate literary achievement from personal life and viewpoints. :lol2:
Trolling has become the global pastime I’m afraid. That says as much about the trollers as the trollees.

are you going to see a young or an old doctor?
:lol:

I thought we were talking about spray cans that loosen up stuck hinges.

Or your perineum.

Wait you guys are uncircumcised right? I'm not, so I was confused reading your explanations lol.
Wasn’t Magellan the first to circumcise the earth?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i love how western colonialism is now somehow a part of all this mess. i keep seeing it brought up as some way to somehow rationalize their hatred for western society and love of everything 3rd world with the fact their lifestyle is only acceptable in the west.

As if primitive cultures shared their 21st century woke, feminist, genderfluid values until the white man started showing up and forcing the patriarchy on everyone.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They just broke my perineum.
what about your frenulum?

- - - Updated - - -

i love how western colonialism is now somehow a part of all this mess. i keep seeing it brought up as some way to somehow rationalize their hatred for western society and love of everything 3rd world with the fact their lifestyle is only acceptable in the west.

As if primitive cultures shared their 21st century woke, feminist, genderfluid values until the white man started showing up and forcing the patriarchy on everyone.
lmao, it’s just a matter of blaming buzz words

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1276)