Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
4000D. What do you think?

Yes. I know it's an entry level. I know it's quite limited, however, other ones are a lot more expensive.

Doesn't seem 2000D is a lot better for a higher price. It just has metal so in case lenses are being switched often it may be different otherwise I don't the a bigger screen by 0.3 inches justifies the price.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
4000D. What do you think?

Yes. I know it's an entry level. I know it's quite limited, however, other ones are a lot more expensive.

Doesn't seem 2000D is a lot better for a higher price. It just has metal so in case lenses are being switched often it may be different otherwise I don't the a bigger screen by 0.3 inches justifies the price.
Canon?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Anyone here ever tear their penis frenulum? Like is it okay if it's completely torn?
Yes here. I'm sorry for you, it fucking hurts.

You should see a doctor, maybe you need to stitch. If it's not too bad (like in my case 3 yrs ago) you just can bath it in Kamillosan (it's made out of the natural extract of the manzana chamomilla) 3 times per day for some weeks. You should abstain form having sex for some time (at least 2 weeks). When you think it's getting better and you think you're ready to have sex again start with a condom, it protects your fragile frenulum, and start slowly and careful. Always make sure that it's moist enough wherever you put your penis in.

So in my case I did that chamomilla thing for 2 weeks, avoided sex (and in the first days errections if possible, lol), started carefully with a condom and it worked not too bad. After some time I didn't use condoms anymore. And 2 months after the incident I had probably rough sex and it wasn't moist enough, so it teared once more, but just a very little. But that showed me to be very careful, and that's what I still am.

- - - Updated - - -

it’s no big deal apparently, might be easier to tear again tho. Idk how since it doesn’t look like it’s going back together in the first place.
Okay, so I don't think you should see a doctor. But be careful, otherwise it'l come back to you more than you like.. :tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yes here. I'm sorry for you, it fucking hurts.

You should see a doctor, maybe you need to stitch. If it's not too bad (like in my case 3 yrs ago) you just can bath it in Kamillosan (it's made out of the natural extract of the manzana chamomilla) 3 times per day for some weeks. You should abstain form having sex for some time (at least 2 weeks). When you think it's getting better and you think you're ready to have sex again start with a condom, it protects your fragile frenulum, and start slowly and careful. Always make sure that it's moist enough wherever you put your penis in.

So in my case I did that chamomilla thing for 2 weeks, avoided sex (and in the first days errections if possible, lol), started carefully with a condom and it worked not too bad. After some time I didn't use condoms anymore. And 2 months after the incident I had probably rough sex and it wasn't moist enough, so it teared once more, but just a very little. But that showed me to be very careful, and that's what I still am.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I don't think you should see a doctor. But be careful, otherwise it'l come back to you more than you like.. :tup:
I’ve been using some antibiotic cream on it. It’s not bleeding, but it is very tender to the touch. Thanks for the peace of mind :tup:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I’ve been using some antibiotic cream on it. It’s not bleeding, but it is very tender to the touch. Thanks for the peace of mind :tup:
Ok, good it's not bleeding (anymore?). I lost tons of blood when it happened. Blood on hands, belly, legs, jacket.. It looked like I raped a virgin. :oops2:

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are scaring me, tearing any part of your penis is an absolute nightmare just to read lol.
:lol2: I swear I was reading it full of terror and agony...
Sorry :lol:

..it was terrible.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ok, good it's not bleeding (anymore?). I lost tons of blood when it happened. Blood on hands, belly, legs, jacket.. It looked like I raped a virgin. :oops2:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry :lol:

..it was terrible.
Omg yeah, my entire bed was awash in blood. I’m surprised I didn’t die from blood loss tbh. It looked like someone got murdered in my bed.

My dick kept getting hard too, it took me a while to realize it was bleeding.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait you guys are uncircumcised right? I'm not, so I was confused reading your explanations lol.
yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 481)