IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Some woman once told me I was too young for her, I was three or four months younger than what she was looking for :disagree:
That was a shit test and you failed it :p

- - - Updated - - -

Women kill cells every month :lol3:.

If we talk about abortion, we are obviously talking about an unwanted pregnancy. Think of a woman of extreme poverty, pregnant, because she has no access to any type of resource and lives in a context of poverty and violence. What quality of life can she and her partner give to that child? The solution for people who oppose the abortion law is to "take care" in sexual relationships (when no contraceptive method is 100% effective) or give the baby up for adoption (when the adoption law here is a shit) or simply having the baby, no matter the circumstances. That's the wonderful logic of people who have money to pay for an abortion safely. Not to mention that these same people are those who oppose to integral sexual education for that young girls and boys have the possibility of avoiding unwanted pregnancies.
I'd be interested in a study asking a few thousand people who grew up in underprivileged backgrounds whether they wish they'd never been born. I suspect most probably want to stick around.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah. I mean, I'm in support of it being legal, but you're still actively ending the process of human life being created.

- - - Updated - - -

Some woman once told me I was too young for her, I was three or four months younger than what she was looking for :disagree:
Never believe what some random broad says, believe her actions. If you we're to put 18 year old Justin Bieber in front of her, she'd be trying to convince him to have unprotected sex, if he refused she'd pierce holes in his condoms. All of them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Never believe what some random broad says, believe her actions. If you we're to put 18 year old Justin Bieber in front of her, she'd be trying to convince him to have unprotected sex, if he refused she'd pierce holes in his condoms. All of them.
Whatever, he cant get pregnant from the strapon anyway.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
God, who's that ZoSo? My eyes almost bleed from reading him. The typical hypocrite who is against abortion because he thinks that people who are in a favor despise human life, while he despises homosexuals, comparing equal marriage with marrying an object :rofl:.
Proud of the weight arguments @Post Ironic uses :touched:.

How disgusting to fuck with Bieber.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
ZoSo's cool, I just don't agree with his political views at all. Miss that guy :p

- - - Updated - - -

Time for an "exploratory conversation" 1 for a different position within my company. Turns out that it looks a lot more accounting based than I realized initially, which I have very little background in. Gotta either BS my way to victory or fuck it up completely :tup:

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You should always value people on their actions, but man you have to stop surrounding yourself with trash women / people.

So many guys on here have this completely warped notion of women. I'm completely against putting women on a pedestal and can't stand nice guys / white knights, but not all women are the calculating money hungry whores some posters on here think they are.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You should always value people on their actions, but man you have to stop surrounding yourself with trash women / people.

So many guys on here have this completely warped notion of women. I'm completely against putting women on a pedestal and can't stand nice guys / white knights, but not all women are the calculating money hungry whores some posters on here think they are.

I tried to say this before and I was called "programmed" or something. :boh:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I tried to say this before and I was called "programmed" or something. :boh:
Some guys seem to have a hard time dealing with reality. No, not all women will want to have sex with you. And yes, some of those will string you along regardless. It's up to you to recognize that behaviour and cut those women out of your life. But that doesn't mean every woman is like that.

Nuance is so often lost in these debates.

And this entire us vs them attitude that is becoming more and more popular just doesn't sit well with me.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Totally agree. Its almost like half the worlds population are not all the same.

Its like the women that date asshole guys over and over again then by 35 shave their head become a lesbian and write for everydayfeminism. Men are not evil you are just too dumb/ immature / emotionally traumatized to stop chasing the shitbags.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Its like the women that date asshole guys over and over again then by 35 shave their head become a lesbian and write for everydayfeminism. Men are not evil you are just too dumb/ immature / emotionally traumatized to stop chasing the shitbags.
Exactly. This is more about you than it is about them. There are plenty of good men and women out there. If you keep ending up with cheating bitches it's your own damn fault. Take some responsibility.

People on everyday feminism or that insane incel reddit thread have decided to do the complete opposite though.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

I agree with you, most women I deal with on a daily basis are great people. My ex (the longest relationship I've been in) was a great woman as well. I try my best to have good people around me.

I haven't had any scarring experiences with women, most my encounters were pleasant. Most often than not, I was the scumbag :snoop:

However I have witnessed cases we're a buddy gets completely fucked by his girl and no one ever seen it coming, not even her own mama. There's also cases were some female friends tell me stories about how they playing some poor sucker and it's not the fact that the guy is getting played, it's how he's being played.

I've been the side dick to some girls in the past, and I have NO problem doing that but damn, thinking about the poor dude who dished out 2+k on an engagement ring :lol:

Men do the same shit too, but personally I'm have no intention of settling down anytime soon. I'll most likely whore around for quite a while. If something nice pops up, hamdullilah, but I'm most definitely not gonna be looking for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea everyone gets burned a few times but some just dont learn anything from it
I'll never forget when I got hit with gonorrhea. Lady said she just gonna take a swab....bitch put a needle down my dick hole :scared:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I like my women to be 3-4 years younger than me.
At least it’s not “I like my women on a stick”.

Innocent times.

I don’t know. It really depends on the person. I’m 34 and this year was told I’m too young by a 38 year old flight attendant, but I had a real solid 2 month relationship with a 25 year old medical resident I met on a run.
That’s just flight attendants though.

Women kill cells every month :lol3:.
Incels?

#BelieveWimmin

#BelieveBieberBanking

That explains the pedophile accusations against some members.

We need more of them. Everydayfeminism is my guilty pleasure. It’s like watching fat women scissor each other. In fact, it’s written by fat women scissoring each other. Even better.

Yea everyone gets burned a few times but some just dont learn anything from it
That is some good comedy though.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We need more of them. Everydayfeminism is my guilty pleasure. It’s like watching fat women scissor each other. In fact, it’s written by fat women scissoring each other. Even better.
With @Fr3sh watching, throwing chocolate bars at them.

- - - Updated - - -

lucky you. Daidevil has to pay hundreds of euros an hour for that kind of action
Not really. @Dostoevsky is dating that sort of woman iirc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 218)