Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's not really that old. Your problem may be she isn't hot enough (if you hung up on little decade older) and seemingly seems broke. Double turn off for you.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Maybe it ain't old for your old ass. :p

It's not like she's a grandmother but she's not young either. She's not even in a position to have kids anymore (I'm not saying that's my goal). But it's silly to say that's not old. Oh and money is not really a factor for me.

Would bang. Sure. But I'd never be in a relationship with an old lady.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe it ain't old for your old ass.

It's not like she's a grandmother but she's not young either. She's not even in a position to have kids anymore (I'm not saying that's my goal). But it's silly to say that's not old. Oh and money is not really a factor for me.

I thought the talk was bang/a fling or not btw (used to on and off see a 37 year old in my early 20s). The criteria changes big time if it's serious relationship, hard to try maintain with big age gap (tend to be in different worlds if you too young). But seriously, 42 is really not that old, to be attracted to atleast.

How old are you btw? Late 20s or 30?

P.S you can have kids at 42, know a pregnant 53 year old :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I thought the talk was bang or not btw (used to on and off see a 37 year old in my early 20s). The criteria changes big time if it's serious relationship, hard to try maintain with big age gap.

You "know" eh?

Also agree on the serious relationship part :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Maybe it ain't old for your old ass. :p

you shouldnt be in a relationship with any lady, also a lot of the way women react to you is due to how you carry yourself, the more you show them respect and reverence the more they see you as the cuffing type.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I thought the talk was bang or not btw (used to on and off see a 37 year old in my early 20s). The criteria changes big time if it's serious relationship, hard to try maintain with big age gap.

That's why I said relationship and not sex. I don't mind having sex with a 42yo. Having a relationship with 42 is a whole different story, though.

I turned 28 this summer.

Lol... first time I hear about such case. Risk chances get astronomically higher the older women is. And I think above 35 (I think it's 40+ but I'm not sure) increases chances drastically, plus it increases the chance baby will have some disease (down syndrome etc).

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Meh. It seems nowadays they all want sex but only in a relationship :rolleyes: comes down to lots of lies.
not true at all, the very same woman who would give it to you only if you date her will gladly let some other dude mount her in the club bathroom, im sharing some wisdom with you ;) the trick is as soon as she sees you she has to think sex, and a lot of that is your posture, your gaze, basically all animalistic traits.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
not true at all, the very same woman who would give it to you only if you date her will gladly let some other dude mount her in the club bathroom, im sharing some wisdom with you ;) the trick is as soon as she sees you she has to think sex, and a lot of that is your posture, your gaze, basically all animalistic traits.
I actually agree with that theory. But a part of me thinks not all of them are like that. And I'm not saying special. Just those who move from relationship to relationship which lasts years without cheats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 442)