Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
God, who would want to twerk to Martin Solveig? :inter:

About anything in the preceding conversation, particularly the controversial parts.
Well...

I don't understand the point of Dostoevsky. He sees logic that old men wants a relationshop with a young girls because they are hotter, but not vice versa. But then, he says that he "would bang her"...so that logic doesn't make sense :boh:.

So @Dostoevsky, what is it that prevents you from wanting to have a relationship with an old woman? Cause isn't for sex. And 42y isn't old! You are almost 30, there's no abysmal difference. And with 42y there are no problems in pregnancy (not because the age), those sayings about births with diseases (or malformations) are a myth. It has always been misinformed about the female body, there are women who barely know their anatomy.

I suppose she wants a serious relationship with you, cause you have given her reasons to see you as a "serious man". I don't think she's the one who imagines a movie in her mind. Take charge of what you provoke ( :klin: ).

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
God, who would want to twerk to Martin Solveig? :inter:

Well...

I don't understand the point of Dostoevsky. He sees logic that old men wants a relationshop with a young girls because they are hotter, but not vice versa. But then, he says that he "would bang her"...so that logic doesn't make sense :boh:.

So @Dostoevsky, what is it that prevents you from wanting to have a relationship with an old woman? Cause isn't for sex. And 42y isn't old! You are almost 30, there's no abysmal difference. And with 42y there are no problems in pregnancy (not because the age), those sayings about births with diseases (or malformations) are a myth. It has always been misinformed about the female body, there are women who barely know their anatomy.

I suppose she wants a serious relationship with you, cause you have given her reasons to see you as a "serious man". I don't think she's the one who imagines a movie in her mind. Take charge of what you provoke ( :klin: ).
You can plan future if you're old-ish and she's young. Not vice versa.

You're crazy if you think the age difference isn't huge. I'm not "almost 30", I'm 28. Are you aware that she's older 14 years, which half of my overall age? The difference between a mind of a 25yo and a 30yo is like two different planets, let alone 14 years and a 40+ person.

And no. It's not a myth. It's a proven thing.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You're crazy if you think the age difference isn't huge. I'm not "almost 30", I'm 28. Are you aware that she's older 14 years, which half of my overall age? The difference between a mind of a 25yo and a 30yo is like two different planets, let alone 14 years and a 40+ person.
Is that the case? Link me some articles pls.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Not just that, but women's value in the dating market depreciates with age while it's the opposite for men

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018

Why? Neither you nor the others are arguing this reasoning.
We are so naturalized that a man is attracted in all senses by a young girl that when it's vice versa it surprises us, it scares us, it seems abnormal, or we think that a couple like that will not prosper.
However, the problems that may arise in both cases are the same.
I can understand that in your particular case you don't want to have a relationship with a 42yo lady (although you don't have to call me crazy to defend your position :lol3:), but I still don't understand your initial comment "Jesus Christ, why do old women think that young men want to have relationship with them?". What future plans can a young girl have with an old man? Change the diapers of her son and those of her old man?

And of course, a woman of that age can have a totally normal and healthy pregnancy. I know that the older she is there are more chances of having problems but there are totally effective treatments. She's not 50 years old.
It would make more sense if you told me that surely she thinks of a family project already and you don't yet, for whatever reason.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maybe it ain't old for your old ass. :p

It's not like she's a grandmother but she's not young either. She's not even in a position to have kids anymore (I'm not saying that's my goal). But it's silly to say that's not old. Oh and money is not really a factor for me.

Would bang. Sure. But I'd never be in a relationship with an old lady.
But... I would argue the opposite. Why would you waste your time with a 22-year-old bird who barely knows more about the world than her favorite eye liner? That’s your banging material right there. It’s extremely rare that younger women - like younger men - have much of anything interesting to say or offer the world.

Older women are more assured of themselves and know what they want. They don’t play games. They don’t suffer existential crises over their Instagram likes that day. They’re more likely to have no time for losers and time-wasting b.s. or drama.

Now which one of those make better relationship material and which one of those offers little more than a hookup?

Gordo is just speaking the truth.
That’s always true.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But... I would argue the opposite. Why would you waste your time with a 22-year-old bird who barely knows more about the world than her favorite eye liner? That’s your banging material right there. It’s extremely rare that younger women - like younger men - have much of anything interesting to say or offer the world.
It all depends on your own age too of course. Right now I'm 31 and yeah, I'd consider a 22 year old girl too immature to have a relationship with. I think most people are truly adults by the time they reach 25.

But there are plenty of crazy 40 year old women and plenty of completely normal 25 year old women. I think once we're in that age range, it isn't so much about age itself as it is about intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

We are so naturalized that a man is attracted in all senses by a young girl that when it's vice versa it surprises us, it scares us, it seems abnormal, or we think that a couple like that will not prosper.
However, the problems that may arise in both cases are the same.
This is obviously not true from a biology standpoint.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
It all depends on your own age too of course. Right now I'm 31 and yeah, I'd consider a 22 year old girl too immature to have a relationship with. I think most people are truly adults by the time they reach 25.

But there are plenty of crazy 40 year old women and plenty of completely normal 25 year old women. I think once we're in that age range, it isn't so much about age itself as it is about intelligence.
This!

- - - Updated - - -

:lol::lol:

I logged into Pitbull's account using his username and password. Not sure what rule i've broken in doing that (aside from the naked man ejaculating avatar but I got rid of that already). I did not create a double account or hack anything.
No way :lol:

Wild pitbull was Kyle all the time? :rofl:

And where's original pitbull now?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 386)