Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Matt is Quetzalcoatl.

What is your stance on abortion? I know that's a big argument in Argentina right now.
I'm in favor of abortion. In general, I'm in favor of any law that favors the poorest sectors.
This law involves all women, but I'm not interested in the benefits that rich women may have, I'm especially interested in this law being enacted for women (and men, of course, because they are also involved) who don't have access to no information or education.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm in favor of abortion. In general, I'm in favor of any law that favors the poorest sectors.
This law involves all women, but I'm not interested in the benefits that rich women may have, I'm especially interested in this law being enacted for women (and men, of course, because they are also involved) who don't have access to no information or education.
Rich people are people too

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So killing babies is okay if it helps some women?

- - - Updated - - -

What would you all consider an acceptable age range for a partner to be in a serious relationship then?
I like my women to be 3-4 years younger than me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:D

- - - Updated - - -

What would you all consider an acceptable age range for a partner to be in a serious relationship then?
Depends on the age of course, but if we're talking about two adults, I'd say around 5 year age difference max. I know that's quite narrow margin, but more than that and you are bound to have had very different life experiences.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So killing babies is okay if it helps some women?

- - - Updated - - -

I like my women to be 3-4 years younger than me.
Abortion kills babies? I thought it killed fetuses? In most of the first world abortions generally don’t happen after the fetus becomes viable.

- - - Updated - - -

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on the age of course, but if we're talking about two adults, I'd say around 5 year age difference max. I know that's quite narrow margin, but more than that and you are bound to have had very different life experiences.
As a general rule I think this is fine, but there are exceptions of course. Some people just relate to those in a different age bracket much better.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Abortion kills babies? I thought it killed fetuses? In most of the first world abortions generally don’t happen after the fetus becomes viable.

- - - Updated - - -

As a general rule I think this is fine, but there are exceptions of course. Some people just relate to those in a different age bracket much better.
I know, son. Was just using a controversial word.

In the URL AFL_Italia linked I admitted I would get an abortion if it was up to me :D

It is murder tho.

- - - Updated - - -

What?

Exactly. At 14 weeks of gestation are fetuses, not babies.
Still human lives.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don’t know. It really depends on the person. I’m 34 and this year was told I’m too young by a 38 year old flight attendant, but I had a real solid 2 month relationship with a 25 year old medical resident I met on a run.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

In the URL AFL_Italia linked I admitted I would get an abortion if it was up to me :D

It is murder tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Still human lives.
Yeah. I mean, I'm in support of it being legal, but you're still actively ending the process of human life being created.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know. It really depends on the person. I’m 34 and this year was told I’m too young by a 38 year old flight attendant, but I had a real solid 2 month relationship with a 25 year old medical resident I met on a run.
Some woman once told me I was too young for her, I was three or four months younger than what she was looking for :disagree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

It is murder tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Still human lives.
Didn’t see you say that. :tup:

I don’t consider it murder. Certainly not with regards to fetuses before they are viable.

If anything, abortion should be recommended in more cases, where the parents don’t want a child. The world is overpopulated enough already, bringing more unwanted children into it is rather foolish, even more so considering the poor quality of life many will have.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. I mean, I'm in support of it being legal, but you're still actively ending the process of human life being created.

- - - Updated - - -

Some woman once told me I was too young for her, I was three or four months younger than what she was looking for :disagree:
I’d say the key words there are process and created. Human life is not being ended. You’re terminating the process of creation of human life. Important distinction in my opinion. But to each their own. Abortion arguments will never end.

On the second part. :lol:

People in general can be so ridiculous about such things, but in general women more so. Height is the other hilarious one. I can understand why a 6’ tall woman wouldn’t want to date a guy shorter than her. But when I hear 5’2 women talking about how they won’t date guys under 6’, it’s pretty :lol:

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I don’t consider it murder. Certainly not with regards to fetuses before they are viable.

If anything, abortion should be recommended in more cases, where the parents don’t want a child. The world is overpopulated enough already, bringing more unwanted children into it is rather foolish, even more so considering the poor quality of life many will have.

- - - Updated - - -

I’d say the key words there are process and created. Human life is not being ended. You’re terminating the process of creation of human life. Important distinction in my opinion. But to each their own. Abortion arguments will never end.

People in general can be so ridiculous about such things, but in general women more so. Height is the other hilarious one. I can understand why a 6’ tall woman wouldn’t want to date a guy shorter than her. But when I hear 5’2 women talking about how they won’t date guys under 6’, it’s pretty :lol:
:agree: Freakonomics linked abortions to a lower crime rate.

This is true. I could see their side of it is all I'm saying.

I'm 5'6", you can imagine how my life has gone with that :p. Although my friend is 5'8", he told some girl that he was 6' tall and she believed it. Although, it might've helped that he is unfairly attractive regardless of that...

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Women kill cells every month :lol3:.

If we talk about abortion, we are obviously talking about an unwanted pregnancy. Think of a woman of extreme poverty, pregnant, because she has no access to any type of resource and lives in a context of poverty and violence. What quality of life can she and her partner give to that child?
The solution for people who oppose the abortion law is to "take care" in sexual relationships (when no contraceptive method is 100% effective) or give the baby up for adoption (when the adoption law here is a shit) or simply having the baby, no matter the circumstances. That's the wonderful logic of people who have money to pay for an abortion safely. Not to mention that these same people are those who oppose to integral sexual education for that young girls and boys have the possibility of avoiding unwanted pregnancies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

My view is that from a biological standpoint a zygote derived from human egg and sperm is a potential human. The word potential merely means not brought to full term in the womb.

It is a bit baffling that some can't see why a zygote is different from a bodily cell (skin cell, sperm, doesn't really matter). A zygote is a developing human organism (aka person), sperm is not.

Sperm absolutely cannot become a person like a zygote as a matter of biology.

On the other hand, a zygote is already totipotent without any intervention. It already is growing as a person would, precisely because this is when every person has their distinct beginning.

However, from a non-biological standpoint, a majority of people in the US and Europe will consider a 12+-week old fetus as a potential human but a substantial part of population in feel free to kill or abort any embryo or zygote.

Abortion discussions are a slippery slope but I just felt I needed to put this out there.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

My view is that from a biological standpoint a zygote derived from human egg and sperm is a potential human. The word potential merely means not brought to full term in the womb.

It is a bit baffling that some can't see why a zygote is different from a bodily cell (skin cell, sperm, doesn't really matter). A zygote is a developing human organism (aka person), sperm is not.

Sperm absolutely cannot become a person like a zygote as a matter of biology.

On the other hand, a zygote is already totipotent without any intervention. It already is growing as a person would, precisely because this is when every person has their distinct beginning.

However, from a non-biological standpoint, a majority of people in the US and Europe will consider a 12+-week old fetus as a potential human but a substantial part of population in feel free to kill or abort any embryo or zygote.

Abortion discussions are a slippery slope but I just felt I needed to put this out there.
I agree with this. :tup:

And that is the important difference for me, that between a potential human and a human, and therein lies my agreement with early stage abortions. Especially those prior to about 20 weeks, when a fetus isn't viable outside the womb.

Abortion discussions are a slippery slope for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 205)