campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I used to think I'd be devastated about turning 30. I think mainly because in the world of sports 30 is a mythical number after which you're finished. But it's actually not too bad. These days most thirty somethings are half regarded as kids anyway.

But 40.. Man, that shit scares me. Mainly because you see 30 plus professional athletes all the time. You can still pretend to be young in your thirties.

There are no 40 year old athletes.

Attachments

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
so i have what looks like a pimple about an inch above my junk. Never had that before.
You sure that's not your junk?

:D

Deep and neutral, no accent...but for just $5,- i'll speak a 1 minute long text of your choice, with german accent if you want. Find me on Fiverr @swag
If you can invoke Rammstein performing the pencil throw scene in Downfall, the fiver is yours.

:disagree: Boston accent is likeable.
I like the Boston accent :shifty:.

A little bit.
Wot? Maybe if you're from, like, Taunton.

I used to think I'd be devastated about turning 30. I think mainly because in the world of sports 30 is a mythical number after which you're finished. But it's actually not too bad. These days most thirty somethings are half regarded as kids anyway.

But 40.. Man, that shit scares me. Mainly because you see 30 plus professional athletes all the time. You can still pretend to be young in your thirties.

There are no 40 year old athletes.
Gigi :klin:

And the best thing about getting older is not giving a crap anymore about silly stuff like, "Oh, the angst I will feel if I turn 40." :wine:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jesus Christ, why do old women think that young men want to have relationship with them?
I dunno. How is that different from old men thinking younger women want a relationship with them, really?

because they know we want mommy gfs who can provide milkies at any given time
Any woman who isn’t afraid to change a diaper you know. :klin:

That's a pretty face
Spoken before the golden shower.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1446)