Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Came back home from Costco, unloading the car, my wife ask me if I can carry the package of bottles of water inside the house. I said you Women fought for so long for equal rights, you can lift and carry that shit inside yourself.
lol she'll confiscate the pussy for 2 months

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
:lol: is it really?

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t smoke cigarettes, smoke a fool.
Yea I was at a gas station, and a kid next to me got carded for cigs and I was like you look older than 18
he said nah you have to be 21 now. I was like what! Of course I don't have to check for that stuff but it was 18 for me back in 2003.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yea I was at a gas station, and a kid next to me got carded for cigs and I was like you look older than 18
he said nah you have to be 21 now. I was like what! Of course I don't have to check for that stuff but it was 18 for me back in 2003.
That explains why I still get carded sometimes then.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
You want me to prove to you there are more instances of casual sex now than before? Or that women not needing the man to provide for her has upset the balance in a marriage? The fact is no matter what I show you you will not get out of the mental prison you were put in.
Males are evolved to build shit and solve problems, making us effectively smarter.

But women are evolved in ways of subtlety and mate selection and social maneuvering. Totally different but very significant form of intelligence from male objectivity seeking.

- - - Updated - - -

he probs means that, statistically, you're way more likely to be murdered if black
Meaning that you're more likely to be murdered if you're poor.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Males are evolved to build shit and solve problems, making us effectively smarter.

But women are evolved in ways of subtlety and mate selection and social maneuvering. Totally different but very significant form of intelligence from male objectivity seeking.

- - - Updated - - -

Meaning that you're more likely to be murdered if you're poor.
:tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No. But explain why it's a bad thing.

Edit:

And now I just read through the whole. Was this your point? This I agree with and what is what I meant with statistics vs biology.
It's goalpost changing. As always.

First was "women have contributed nothing" in any of the aforementioned fields. Then it was "nothing significant". And now it is nothing "major revolutionary". Add to that, it's comparing what Men have achieved over 3000 years to what women have achieved since being welcomed into these fields 100 years ago, and more realistically less than 50 if we are talking about widespread acceptance.

But saying Marie Curie's research and discoveries were not major and revolutionary for the atomic age is pretty damn farfetched. :lol2:

Add to that, as women have gained acceptance in the sciences, they have contributed more and more. Look at Deborah Jin's work with fermions which probably would have won her a Nobel in physics had she not died. Or Lene Hau with slowing and stopping light, transferring qubits from light to matter to light, performing the first successful manipulations of coherent optical information. Barring a premature death she'll surely win a nobel shortly and her research alongside Bose-Einstein condensates may lead to revolutionary progress in the field of quantum information processing.

These are just a couple women from post-2000. It's pretty clear from the progress made by women in the sciences already, that as women gain more acceptance in the physical and applied sciences and start to make up a bigger percentage in these fields, they will make more and more significant contributions.

All one needs to look at is the number of female scientists winning things like MacArthur fellowships compared to 25 years ago. It's night and day.

The laughable part is trying to suggest that it is "a fact" that women haven't contributed and don't possess the capability to. And suggesting everyone who doesn't agree with this opinion is either a) in an "intellectual coma"; or b) in a "mental prison"; frankly, it's shameless.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I dont doubt the intellectual capabilities of women just the hand eye coordination.

The problem i have with equal society is that women are then allowed to drive when a large amount of them are genuinely bad at it and putting the rest of us at risk. Women should have to take uber.

While I do genuinely feel that women in general are less capable drivers (most of them just aren't passionate about driving), young men are by far the highest risk group. Which is also why they pay higher premiums on their car insurance. So if you're talking strictly about risk and you think rationally about it, you should pray for a female, not a male driver.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not down to just intelligence, there is priorities in life and of course time of 'expiry' for that raison D etre of ours, reproduction. How many women want to sleep with a famous older male scientist? How many men want to sleep with a famous older female one?
Anything can be construed as contribution, but a major revolutionary one with ripples in time and across fields, women are just not there.

I can see why the incentive would be bigger for men. Up until recently it's also been easier for men in general to devote their entire lives to science or philosophy. But I don't think that is a completely satisfactory explanation of your view, which is that women aren't capable of revolutionary contributions to mankind.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's goalpost changing. As always.

First was "women have contributed nothing" in any of the aforementioned fields. Then it was "nothing significant". And now it is nothing "major revolutionary". Add to that, it's comparing what Men have achieved over 3000 years to what women have achieved since being welcomed into these fields 100 years ago, and more realistically less than 50 if we are talking about widespread acceptance.

But saying Marie Curie's research and discoveries were not major and revolutionary for the atomic age is pretty damn farfetched. :lol2:

Add to that, as women have gained acceptance in the sciences, they have contributed more and more. Look at Deborah Jin's work with fermions which probably would have won her a Nobel in physics had she not died. Or Lene Hau with slowing and stopping light, transferring qubits from light to matter to light, performing the first successful manipulations of coherent optical information. Barring a premature death she'll surely win a nobel shortly and her research alongside Bose-Einstein condensates may lead to revolutionary progress in the field of quantum information processing.

These are just a couple women from post-2000. It's pretty clear from the progress made by women in the sciences already, that as women gain more acceptance in the physical and applied sciences and start to make up a bigger percentage in these fields, they will make more and more significant contributions.

All one needs to look at is the number of female scientists winning things like MacArthur fellowships compared to 25 years ago. It's night and day.

The laughable part is trying to suggest that it is "a fact" that women haven't contributed and don't possess the capability to. And suggesting everyone who doesn't agree with this opinion is either a) in an "intellectual coma"; or b) in a "mental prison"; frankly, it's shameless.

All I read is excuses; the fact, yes fact whether you like it or not, they have not, and all you have provided is only more proof that what I say is correct, foraging for either half credit efforts at best or obscure meaningless stuff. Why is it so hard to find one major contribution, which was and still is what I postulated from the get go, to shut me up instead of the long scorned high School girl essays?

oh and speaking of shameless and scorned, and really why I even replied to you considering your real motives, it's really odd to have you around you know me still a mod here and all :) can't wait for your next I'm never coming back here again, shall we say 2-3 weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

While I do genuinely feel that women in general are less capable drivers (most of them just aren't passionate about driving), young men are by far the highest risk group. Which is also why they pay higher premiums on their car insurance. So if you're talking strictly about risk and you think rationally about it, you should pray for a female, not a male driver.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see why the incentive would be bigger for men. Up until recently it's also been easier for men in general to devote their entire lives to science or philosophy. But I don't think that is a completely satisfactory explanation of your view, which is that women aren't capable of revolutionary contributions to mankind.
That's not my view. I stated a fact. What you extrapolate from it is yours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 759)