Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You want me to prove to you there are more instances of casual sex now than before? Or that women not needing the man to provide for her has upset the balance in a marriage? The fact is no matter what I show you you will not get out of the mental prison you were put in.
No. But explain why it's a bad thing.

Edit:

It's not down to just intelligence, there is priorities in life and of course time of 'expiry' for that raison D etre of ours, reproduction. How many women want to sleep with a famous older male scientist? How many men want to sleep with a famous older female one?
Anything can be construed as contribution, but a major revolutionary one with ripples in time and across fields, women are just not there.
And now I just read through the whole. Was this your point? This I agree with and what is what I meant with statistics vs biology.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dont doubt the intellectual capabilities of women just the hand eye coordination.

The problem i have with equal society is that women are then allowed to drive when a large amount of them are genuinely bad at it and putting the rest of us at risk. Women should have to take uber.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I dont doubt the intellectual capabilities of women just the hand eye coordination.

The problem i have with equal society is that women are then allowed to drive when a large amount of them are genuinely bad at it and putting the rest of us at risk. Women should have to take uber.
Just like old men and 18 year olds.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather drive with a woman than with a man to be honest. Less rowdy (here comes my BMW! Outta my way!), more safety.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Damn, you move quickly boy! Well... congrats :D
Thanks, bro!

Congrats!! Wish you lots of happiness, and lots of babies.
Name your first born son Darman, he'll be bound for greatness with a name like that. :D
Nah, he'll be a PADOIN :klin:

It's Hannibal Lecter you fuck. Learn the names of our role model psychopath!

And did't you like... break up? And went to shit from something serious? Where the hell did this pokemon pop up from :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Or... Damien. :D
:D That was my ex, the crazy Danish chick. Well, I've known this new girl for 7 years, we just never really got together.

She was prolly right, and You went full

But congrats anyway :p
According to every girl I've talked to about it what I did was sweet :stuckup: She's just a cunt

And thanks! :D

Lol you really never learn
She's the one, parceiro. Great girl this one.

What!?!? That's quick bro. You're a wild one.

Congratulations though. Hope it's magic.
Life is short, bro and you only get the one. I'm 100% certain I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks!

Lol, parabens pra voce!

How long have you been dating?
Thanks, man! A little over a year.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Came back home from Costco, unloading the car, my wife ask me if I can carry the package of bottles of water inside the house. I said you Women fought for so long for equal rights, you can lift and carry that shit inside yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 590)