swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You should have done more coke and abused your Indio maids.
:lol2:

I'm wearing shorts and now shirt.
Get ready for No Pants Day tomorrow. Otherwise known to Dru as "morning".

Shilpa Shetty still won't get in that position when it matters
I'll be sure to make an animatronic sex robot version of her made of pipe cleaners to avoid that problem.

Good pussy is hard to find.

Sorry, man. :dule:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Battling between doing some more coke before going home or just lay it off so I can sleep a bit sooner

- - - Updated - - -

As for looking for girlfriend material, when I met my current gf I wasn't even looking for one. As soon as I met her I knew that she would be the one.

I'm probably gonna marry this girl. She's just perfect for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Note: I opted for abstaining from doing coke. After an hour, the comedown is not so bad.
Hopefully you'll OD and your girlfriend finds you dead and passes out.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Spent all day today at a wake, tomorrow is the burial. A mother to my three friends, but like a second mother to all. Known them for almost half my life. She was the sweetest, most pure hearted woman on the face of this Earth, she did not deserve to suffer as she did from multiple myeloma. It hurts so much that I can't do more for them.

Enjoy those in your life while you still can.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Kate! :heart:

Well that explains all the drool around your mouth.
That, and other things...

How have you been, darling?

- - - Updated - - -

Spent all day today at a wake, tomorrow is the burial. A mother to my three friends, but like a second mother to all. Known them for almost half my life. She was the sweetest, most pure hearted woman on the face of this Earth, she did not deserve to suffer as she did from multiple myeloma. It hurts so much that I can't do more for them.

Enjoy those in your life while you still can.
That is a very harsh way to go, I am sorry for your loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 961)