Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I did some fucked up shit and I'm not satisfied.

So today is my last day at my permanent work location. I'm getting "moved", haven't been fired by the company (even though I deserved getting fired like a thousand times) but mall management wanted me out. The reason the mall management asked for my exit is because there were several leaks in the empty movie theatre upstairs and I didn't report it immediately. This a very minor thing that usually gets overlooked, the reason it hasn't been overlooked is because two of the day shift guards (effeminate cowards) kept talking shit about me, and inventing complaints about me. For example, they claim I didn't do any of the control room checks to mall management, however the reality of it was, I did check them and they never do. And these complaints have been constant for about 4-5 months. I ignored them and laughed at them, they are both high school drop outs in their mid-twenties that mack on 16-17 year old girls. The mall is straight across the street from a high school. Everytime we talked I'd laugh at them, and remind them where they stand, in less then a year's time, I'll be teaching the same kids that they're macking on while they still making less then 17$/hr.

One of them, is 27 years old, with a kid and a wife. Bitch got caught by the other night guard, having sex with a 17 year old employee. Her mother called the security cell phone and asked the night guard to see if her daughter was still at work (this was pass 1am, gym closed at 11). The other night guard is too nice, he felt bad for the guy and didn't want to take away his income that he believed would feed his daughter, truth was the wife supported both. Because Jamal, the other night guard, didn't have the heart to expose the guy it had to end there, there is no proof. The faggot literally used his kid has a shield when talking to the other night guard.

Anyway, today being my last night, and my being a spiteful piece of shit, I shat in their boots and pissed on their uniform.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S
I removed shit from boots because I don't want to be held liable for it because nobody is on property but me. So I removed the shits, but perfumed their uniform generously instead. I really really really really wanted to leave the shits in there, but I know I'd get fired on the spot. I'm still employed, don't want to burn that bridge yet.

I'll find a way to get in the office and leave shits in their boots, after I'm gone.

Soon.

- - - Updated - - -

27 year old guy is a fat gypsy, that is stuck in dysfunctional marriage.
25 year old guy is an indian muscle (air) head, that is unbelievably stupid, the male version of a bimbo. One of his classmates from high school worked at a phone booth and told me the kid used to get bullied because he was in the retarded classes. He was a small frail kid with 0 testicular fortitude, that dropped out of high school. And now he works across the street from his old high school, macking on 16-17 year old kids, banning and giving a hard time to the kids that are athletes. Motherfucker is reliving his high school days in his own little twisted way. Pitiful fuckers. I'd pay stupid money so I can get a crack at either one of their jaws, but I can't risk getting any sort of charge because I wanna teach.

Waaaaaaaaaaaarya istaqfrallah waa walantahay :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Because that moment she pulls them down is hot?
Dont ever let her pull your pants down, next thing you know you are a vile rapist wanted by two Nations that has to hide in the Ecadorian embassy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 615)