Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No, he was dick to pretty much everyone. I sincerely told him from the bottom of my heart that I enjoyed his work in the original Die Hard and he replied "sure thanks".
You expected him to suck your weewee out of gratitude? The man's Bruce Willis. He has people to beat up.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You expected him to suck your weewee out of gratitude? The man's Bruce Willis. He has people to beat up.
You're the Bruce Willis of tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he was dick to pretty much everyone. I sincerely told him from the bottom of my heart that I enjoyed his work in the original Die Hard and he replied "sure thanks".
I knew it!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
No, he was $#@! to pretty much everyone. I sincerely told him from the bottom of my heart that I enjoyed his work in the original Die Hard and he replied "sure thanks".
ayyy you cant just walk up to Bruce Willis and by saying you enjoyed the original Die Hard imply that his other stuff was trash :D

jk I know he is a scumbag
I read it up on channel 4

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I was going to ask if you called him John McClane and asked if you could bang his daughter Lucy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This was me a week and a half ago:
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/25092-What-Are-You-Doing-Right-Now?p=5182842#post5182842
Except back then Zika was still on the back pages.

The reason I wrote that is that the vectors seemed great for propagation (can't detect carriers, spread by mosquitoes) with impacts that play well on social paranoia (sterilization, abortion, etc.).

Even if you are planning to get pregnant together, I doubt your risk is worse than anything any Nicaraguan federales could throw at you. ;)

:lol:

Well, their boots will smell a little funny. Hope you can blame a dog, Fr3shy. :tup:

Sounds like a good time to get out. Bummer for the loser coworkers though.
Thanks. You are probably right, too. I'm not too worried -- we arrive in Managua and head straight to the Pacific. It's dry season there and they basically have a mansion with AC and all. We won't see much apart from the city of Leon. Going to be a crazy trip, never been to a country like Nicaragua.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks. You are probably right, too. I'm not too worried -- we arrive in Managua and head straight to the Pacific. It's dry season there and they basically have a mansion with AC and all. We won't see much apart from the city of Leon. Going to be a crazy trip, never been to a country like Nicaragua.
Sounds awesome. And unlike Nicaragua's neighbors, gangs generally aren't a problem. :tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, I thought it was worth noting about where I work...

I had a team meeting today in the NASA sauna next to the office.

The great thing about hanging with naked astronauts is that you don't have to worry about them wearing diapers to get around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1084)