Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So, had all these plans set to travel to Nicaragua in February to visit friends who have a house on the Pacific, and now everyone is telling us not to go because the fucking Zika virus. There is always some goddamn virus going around each year that creates some sort of panic, it's almost like it's scripted. Zika doesn't even kill you. I understand the concern for pregnant women, but it's like Ebola is running rampant. Am I poo-pooing this threat too much? I don't want to throw away $1000 in airfare.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Zika virus is like minor dengue (lasts about 5 to 7 days) and it's only a concern if you get your wife pregnant. So take recommended mosquito precautions (deet, spray, nets) and go have fun.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I did some fucked up shit and I'm not satisfied.

So today is my last day at my permanent work location. I'm getting "moved", haven't been fired by the company (even though I deserved getting fired like a thousand times) but mall management wanted me out. The reason the mall management asked for my exit is because there were several leaks in the empty movie theatre upstairs and I didn't report it immediately. This a very minor thing that usually gets overlooked, the reason it hasn't been overlooked is because two of the day shift guards (effeminate cowards) kept talking shit about me, and inventing complaints about me. For example, they claim I didn't do any of the control room checks to mall management, however the reality of it was, I did check them and they never do. And these complaints have been constant for about 4-5 months. I ignored them and laughed at them, they are both high school drop outs in their mid-twenties that mack on 16-17 year old girls. The mall is straight across the street from a high school. Everytime we talked I'd laugh at them, and remind them where they stand, in less then a year's time, I'll be teaching the same kids that they're macking on while they still making less then 17$/hr.

One of them, is 27 years old, with a kid and a wife. Bitch got caught by the other night guard, having sex with a 17 year old employee. Her mother called the security cell phone and asked the night guard to see if her daughter was still at work (this was pass 1am, gym closed at 11). The other night guard is too nice, he felt bad for the guy and didn't want to take away his income that he believed would feed his daughter, truth was the wife supported both. Because Jamal, the other night guard, didn't have the heart to expose the guy it had to end there, there is no proof. The faggot literally used his kid has a shield when talking to the other night guard.

Anyway, today being my last night, and my being a spiteful piece of shit, I shat in their boots and pissed on their uniform.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S
I removed shit from boots because I don't want to be held liable for it because nobody is on property but me. So I removed the shits, but perfumed their uniform generously instead. I really really really really wanted to leave the shits in there, but I know I'd get fired on the spot. I'm still employed, don't want to burn that bridge yet.

I'll find a way to get in the office and leave shits in their boots, after I'm gone.

Soon.

- - - Updated - - -

27 year old guy is a fat gypsy, that is stuck in dysfunctional marriage.
25 year old guy is an indian muscle (air) head, that is unbelievably stupid, the male version of a bimbo. One of his classmates from high school worked at a phone booth and told me the kid used to get bullied because he was in the retarded classes. He was a small frail kid with 0 testicular fortitude, that dropped out of high school. And now he works across the street from his old high school, macking on 16-17 year old kids, banning and giving a hard time to the kids that are athletes. Motherfucker is reliving his high school days in his own little twisted way. Pitiful fuckers. I'd pay stupid money so I can get a crack at either one of their jaws, but I can't risk getting any sort of charge because I wanna teach.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
27 year old guy is a fat gypsy, that is stuck in dysfunctional marriage.
@Alen

25 year old guy is an indian muscle (air) head, that is unbelievably stupid, the male version of a bimbo.
@Sheik Yerbouti

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't know what to do.

I waited for 2 years for this job which ended up to be below average. Sure, I managed to buy some stuff for me but that's minor. I met some people and that's about it. Everything else was a bunch of crap shat upon me.

It's pretty easy to quit. It's pretty easy to curse the hell out of them as well. But it leads to nothing really.

Still, staying here probably is the worst thing. Hell, if I work for nothing, then might as well sit at home and earn just as much. ffs
You need to get out of that country. :D Didn't you have a friend somewhere?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
P.S
I removed shit from boots because I don't want to be held liable for it because nobody is on property but me. So I removed the shits, but perfumed their uniform generously instead. I really really really really wanted to leave the shits in there, but I know I'd get fired on the spot. I'm still employed, don't want to burn that bridge yet.
So you removed your feces from their boots and because you don't want to get fired, you just urinated on their uniforms? I'm not entirely sure in what sort of environment you work, but I think urinating on other people's clothes might be a reason to fire you anyway. And if I were you I wouldn't defend myself by saying that at least I didn't shit all over their boots.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So you removed your feces from their boots and because you don't want to get fired, you just urinated on their uniforms? I'm not entirely sure in what sort of environment you work, but I think urinating on other people's clothes might be a reason to fire you anyway. And if I were you I wouldn't defend myself by saying that at least I didn't shit all over their boots.
Bro I deserved to get fired on my second day of work!
It's a cancerous work environment and I barely even see the fuckers! And I'm not trying to defend myself, it was a weak attempt at revenge. At least I know they'll smell like piss all day today and they can't prove twas me.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the only place where I talked about this, cause I did this like 8hrs ago or so lol
Obviously won't mention it to coworkers.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It's a cancerous work environment and I barely even see the fuckers! And I'm not trying to defend myself, it was a weak attempt at revenge. At least I know they'll smell like piss all day today and they can't prove twas me.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the only place where I talked about this, cause I did this like 8hrs ago or so lol
:lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

I get all that. I'm just confused as to why you think shitting over a person's boots means you'll get fired, while urinating on a person's clothes is fine.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So, had all these plans set to travel to Nicaragua in February to visit friends who have a house on the Pacific, and now everyone is telling us not to go because the fucking Zika virus. There is always some goddamn virus going around each year that creates some sort of panic, it's almost like it's scripted. Zika doesn't even kill you. I understand the concern for pregnant women, but it's like Ebola is running rampant. Am I poo-pooing this threat too much? I don't want to throw away $1000 in airfare.
This was me a week and a half ago:
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/25092-What-Are-You-Doing-Right-Now?p=5182842#post5182842
Except back then Zika was still on the back pages.

The reason I wrote that is that the vectors seemed great for propagation (can't detect carriers, spread by mosquitoes) with impacts that play well on social paranoia (sterilization, abortion, etc.).

Even if you are planning to get pregnant together, I doubt your risk is worse than anything any Nicaraguan federales could throw at you. ;)

Well, their boots will smell a little funny. Hope you can blame a dog, Fr3shy. :tup:

Sounds like a good time to get out. Bummer for the loser coworkers though.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I get all that. I'm just confused as to why you think shitting over a person's boots means you'll get fired, while urinating on a person's clothes is fine.
Because the turd would be visible physical proof that will be noticed the second the slip on that boot, and the only person that has the time and space to do it is me. However urinating on the uniform, it will dry off and the stench will accentuate itself throughout the day as they go on sweating in their fancy stab-proof vest (LOL). They'll smell the piss, they'll assume it's me, blame me actually.....they'd accuse me a day later or something cause they won't even be able to prove it's been pissed on because it's their only work shirt here and they HAVE to wear it.

- - - Updated - - -

I met Bruce Willis yesterday evening
:weee:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This was me a week and a half ago:
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/25092-What-Are-You-Doing-Right-Now?p=5182842#post5182842
Except back then Zika was still on the back pages.

The reason I wrote that is that the vectors seemed great for propagation (can't detect carriers, spread by mosquitoes) with impacts that play well on social paranoia (sterilization, abortion, etc.).

Even if you are planning to get pregnant together, I doubt your risk is worse than anything any Nicaraguan federales could throw at you. ;)

Well, their boots will smell a little funny. Hope you can blame a dog, Fr3shy. :tup:

Sounds like a good time to get out. Bummer for the loser coworkers though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 456)